harryboo

South East London - Dried Up?

3 posts in this topic

Hi,

back in London after a long absence and it seems all of my old haunts in South East London (Lewisham, Greenwich, Eltham etc) have vanished. Every newsagent used to have dozens of cards in the window advertising local flats but now I can't find a single one! All of the old numbers from a year or two ago are now dead (despite existing for decades) and I can't seem to find any trace on the Internet of these cheap and cheerful places. Have they been priced out of the market by London rents? Or are they all advertising on some private message board I'm not privvy to? I know of the big ugly purple board - still nothing like the activity around here there once was.

Thanks,

H

Acemassage.com has a page of listings, Downham massage, Debbies Anerley, Sophies Secrets Hither Green, City Delights London Bridge, Mature Dollies East Dulwich, The Chestnuts Hither Green, just a few to be getting on with. 

Hi,

back in London after a long absence and it seems all of my old haunts in South East London (Lewisham, Greenwich, Eltham etc) have vanished. Every newsagent used to have dozens of cards in the window advertising local flats but now I can't find a single one! All of the old numbers from a year or two ago are now dead (despite existing for decades) and I can't seem to find any trace on the Internet of these cheap and cheerful places. Have they been priced out of the market by London rents? Or are they all advertising on some private message board I'm not privvy to? I know of the big ugly purple board - still nothing like the activity around here there once was.

Thanks,

H

Adultwork abounds with WGs situated in SE London, especially in and around Lewisham, and elsewhere  throughout Southwark.  And Punternet moved on into the 21st Century ahead of you - we dare speak the real name of 'the big ugly purple board' of your youth these days. ;)