hans66

What About Licking Someone's Neck?

25 posts in this topic

A while ago, I had a WG that seems to like licking. She licked my ears, French kissed me, licked my neck, my nipples, my navel, giving a short blowjob, licked my legs and finally my feet. Then she asked to do the same to her.

When she licked my neck, it felt very good. I was stupid enough, not to have asked her to do that again? I didn't know, it is an erogenous area.

What do you think about having your neck licked?

I love it, oh and my back being kissed. Heaven!

My problem is finding someone I want to lick.

I like my neck nuzzled, and my regular often playfully bites my ears. I used to have an ex who we quickly found having the small of her back lightly stroked made her horny as hell. 

If you like it, go for it! I like having the backs of my shoulders kissed, makes me all tingly :wub: Is it an erogenous area? It is on me!

Hrrrrrr, gents can make me go wild with that.... Maybe also tied up to the bed, lying on my belly....

a bit of biting as well,

ohhhhhhh....

Cheers Chiara

1 person likes this

Sounds great...love it when a lady lets go and kisses me everywhere, and demands the same treatment...

I like having my back scratched.  It makes  me feel like a bear.  I love running my fingernails over backs and thighs.  It has a wonderful effect.  I use the analogy that if I like it..................

1 person likes this

Yes licking and kissing a neck is excellent.  I love my neck and nipples kissed and licked and love to replicate.  I love a bit of 4 play.  No need to always rush for the main event.  Always love a starter first before dinner and desert. 

I hope your back isn't as hairy as a bears!! :)

I hope your back isn't as hairy as a bears!! :)

Which bear?

Pudsey bear,  or bear in the big blue house!

My neck?  Oh absolutely!

His neck?  Hmmmm..... not really unless asked for.

I am a bit picky about certain things....... I can not run my fingers through anyone's hair.... and grown up ears are out of bounds for me too..... when it comes to using my tongue.

strange isn't it?

I know quite a few WG's that like to have their ears / necks gently licked  - very horny

I love it, oh and my back being kissed. Heaven!

I'm there!

If the AW interview says that the Lady like having her neck licked/kissed, I note that and do it (at descretion!). I've done neck kissing/nibbling/licking and toe sucking as a result of this.

I love a woman licking, kissing, nibbling my neck and ears. I'm very ticklish so I'm fighting the two opposing feelings of wanting her to stop yet not wanting her to if that makes sense. 

I had my neck and my back licked slowly in a very sensual way, the back of my knees and my feet and loved it all, Pity most of the guys only stick to licking/sucking only the 'usual' areas.  Anyway is such much better than having my ear sucked wholly as if almost eaten, the way my Middle Eastern ex used to do it.  I could not hear for a short while afterwards.  I really did not understand why so many Middle Eastern guys do it and where did they hear this is amazing!!!!!

1 person likes this

I had my neck and my back licked slowly in a very sensual way, the back of my knees and my feet and loved it all, Pity most of the guys only stick to licking/sucking only the 'usual' areas.  Anyway is such much better than having my ear sucked wholly as if almost eaten, the way my Middle Eastern ex used to do it.  I could not hear for a short while afterwards.  I really did not understand why so many Middle Eastern guys do it and where did they hear this is amazing!!!!!

Hate having me ears licked.  it makes me cringe

Having recently experienced this for the first time with a wg, I'm hooked! She started some unexpected and really sensual kissing and gentle licking from the nape of my neck and up to my ear lobe and when mixed in with some really naughty whispering in my ear it really hit the spot. It was clearly something she enjoyed both giving and receiving and have to say it was a great start to an excellent punt.

It'd be worth seeing her again just for that - oh wait I already did! ;)

Butterfly kisses at the small of my back really does it for me.

I absolutely adore the sensation when my ears  are  being licked.. 

But then i like cleaning them as well, must be an erogenous zone. 

I've alays maintained that i love every inch of the female form...it was meant to be pleasured!!!

I love to begin a session doing this to a lady. I once had a regular who also loved me licking the back of her knees  so I wonder if it's quite a common erogenous zone.

I love to begin a session doing this to a lady. I once had a regular who also loved me licking the back of her knees  so I wonder if it's quite a common erogenous zone.

I guess it would do wonders to a woman with lots of sensitive areas as we are all different or probably with a woman who really appreciates good sex.  Those who are in hurry or just want to take your money they might think: 'WTF is this guy doing here, nevermind, is his time'.