Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigOz

Current Legends

27 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I would love to hear people's views on who the current legends are of the punting world (still active) - to throw a few names out there to start:

1. Ashley (Maxes)

2. Lia Amelia

3. Catherine Carlyle

4. Shanaz

5. Maybe even Julia of Maxes

Would appreciate other peoples views.

BigOz

Hi All,

I would love to hear people's views on who the current legends are of the punting world (still active) - to throw a few names out there to start:

1. Ashley (Maxes)

2. Lia Amelia

3. Catherine Carlyle

4. Shanaz

5. Maybe even Julia of Maxes

Would appreciate other peoples views.

BigOz

maybe Julia? She is definitely a legend, and arguably number 1 depending on who you ask

Would agree with 4 of those 5 ( have yet to see Shanaz but have heard great things ).

I would add Lizzie ex Maxes to the list.

Eccles cakes.

Garibaldi biscuits.

Spotted Dick.

Currant Buns.

Teacake.

Scones.

Sorry, just me being up early and feeling flippant.

Eccles cakes.

Garibaldi biscuits.

Spotted Dick.

Currant Buns.

Teacake.

Scones.

You left Tunnocks teacakes out…how very dare you  :o

Eccles cakes.

Garibaldi biscuits.

Spotted Dick.

Currant Buns.

Teacake.

Scones.

I'm not sure whether oriental WG fanciers are welcome to contribute to this thread (especially on D-Day) but, if a THAI current legend may be added, there would only be one :  ZIZZI

I suspect that she would be wary of 'spotted dick' and be completely disinterested in the other English delicacies, but a large helping of 'som tam' would melt her heart.

Zizzi and custard creams,

will have to look at ashley and lia amelia ,have seen julia ,catherine carlyle and shanaz

all in my opinion legends,imho shanaz is the top girl

Well Chloe, if Tunnocks Chocolate Tea Cakes had currants in them, I assure you, they would have been top of my Current Legend List.

I well remember eating them as a kid and I think they helped give me some of the skills I have today, plunging my tongue into their soft creamy depths, moving it about to get to every single hidden corner, hmmmm.........

Did Tunnocks do the Caramel bar, another childhood favourite.

I'm not sure whether oriental WG fanciers are welcome to contribute to this thread (especially on D-Day) but, if a THAI current legend may be added, there would only be one :  ZIZZI

I suspect that she would be wary of 'spotted dick' and be completely disinterested in the other English delicacies, but a large helping of 'som tam' would melt her heart.

Yes, saw her last week. What a charmer! What an irresistible charmer!

I have a booking with Zizzi next week so I can remind myself what all the fuss is about

Tiggy,

No need for qualification Zizzi is most definately legendary regardless of what kind of lady you fancy (alas so legendary I've been finding it almost impossible to actually get to see her).

Without qualification one of the most delightful ladies you could hope to meet - and if she doesn't like 'spotted dick' she's certainly partial to banana & cream :)

The only other active lady I've seen who I suppose might be called 'legendary' is 'Platinum' Cindy. I've only recently got around to seeing her, and am kicking myself for waiting so long. There are lots of great girls out there, but Cindy while very different to Zizzi is perhaps the only one to match her in term of generating sheer exhilaration. :P

But talking about legends just makes me pine for lost loves - Aisha (will she ever relent and play again), Donna (of Preston), a veritable galaxy of girls from Natasha's Parties, Lady M, the list goes on and on. And surely like me, even Galahad regrets little Melanie hanging up her garter belt. :(

Tiggy,

No need for qualification Zizzi is most definately legendary regardless of what kind of lady you fancy (alas so legendary I've been finding it almost impossible to actually get to see her).

Without qualification one of the most delightful ladies you could hope to meet - and if she doesn't like 'spotted dick' she's certainly partial to banana & cream :)

The only other active lady I've seen who I suppose might be called 'legendary' is 'Platinum' Cindy. I've only recently got around to seeing her, and am kicking myself for waiting so long. There are lots of great girls out there, but Cindy while very different to Zizzi is perhaps the only one to match her in term of generating sheer exhilaration. :P

But talking about legends just makes me pine for lost loves - Aisha (will she ever relent and play again), Donna (of Preston), a veritable galaxy of girls from Natasha's Parties, Lady M, the list goes on and on. And surely like me, even Galahad regrets little Melanie hanging up her garter belt. :(

You just need to be able to plan several days ahead in order to see Zizzi, Steve.  Aisha may be great for PSE, but I have yet to find a better Thai GFE than Zizzi in well over 30 years of 'auditioning' TGs. :wub:

You just need to be able to plan several days ahead in order to see Zizzi, Steve.  Aisha may be great for PSE, but I have yet to find a better Thai GFE than Zizzi in well over 30 years of 'auditioning' TGs. :wub:

And that post has just made it even harder for him and others to get a booking . 

And that post has just made it even harder for him and others to get a booking . 

And your solution is??  Demand exceeds supply.  The thread topic is 'Current Legends' and Zizzi clearly qualifies.  My post merely reflects reality.  As the guy who 'talent-scouted' her to me 18 months ago, buy yourself a drink and put it on my tab. :P

And your solution is??  Demand exceeds supply.  The thread topic is 'Current Legends' and Zizzi clearly qualifies.  My post merely reflects reality.  As the guy who 'talent-scouted' her to me 18 months ago, buy yourself a drink and put it on my tab. :P

When you gonna settle that tab BTW  ? 

When you gonna settle that tab BTW  ?

Pick your time and pub.  With no LBs to distract you here, we should be able to connect this time! :D

BTW, that's a serious offer!

1 person likes this

A "Stanley-Livingstone" moment in the offing!

A "Stanley-Livingstone" moment in the offing!

More like Morecombe and Wise. :P

1 person likes this

More like Morecombe and Wise. :P

Tiggy, surely you recall Abbott and Costello or Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis….

but which one is whom?

When you and WP get together and he starts to smile, make sure there isn't some lithe Thai maiden beneath his bar stool.

And the good news is that she plans to extend her stay.

The bad news (for some) is that about 80% of her bookings are her regular clients, who have been visiting faithfully for a year or longer.

Speaking of legends, Maria says she may return to work soon.

The best sister act since Pinky and Dior may be available 'ere long. (That dates me, doesn't it?)

I book Zizzi about a fortnight in advance and make sure of my place in the queue.

I thought you camped out, Mr. L, like for the Harrod's sale or tickets to Fleetwood Mac.

Well, I have to say that I visited Anna (Maria's sister), who got high praise from the likes of Messrs Schlong and Tongue, and she only made me realise how extraordinary ZZ is. Anna is a lovely girl and I cannot find fault with her, but everything Anna did, ZZ does better. In addition, ZZ can charm you, delight you, boost your ego, send you into gales of laughter, massage you and make you believe you have a very special relationship with her. Her command of English puts most other Thai girls (and some EE as well) in the shade. Every man who goes there comes out feeling that he is on a cloud….and that is what makes a legend.

I had planned to work my way alphabetically through Maria's stable, but I think I am going directly back to the letter Z, from whence I started. Why spend the time and money, just to confirm what I already know.

I hope I haven't lost my place in the queue.