dollyann

Can Anyone Advise Of Decent Working Places In Rugby?

8 posts in this topic

Cant find any class in Birmingham, so am looking at Rugby or Banbury possibly. I want to work from a parlour/premises that is clean and well run, no jealous crackhead sorts. Can't find much online (am I looking in the wrong places?) so thought recommendations would be better. Thankyou people x

Lmao!! You get everywhere Mr Payperclip!! How is Northampton for you?  ^_^

When you mention Rugby you are identifying a town just waiting to be turned upside down by your sort of woman.

There was a lovely black lady I used to visit mainly for her shower she would say but she seemed to stop working around the new year.

Otherwise her base might have a possibility when she was not there.

Many more potential opportunities in Northampton, i would say.

Banbury I know less about but there have occasionally been signs of activity though I have never indulged. Don't go there so much since my favourite cafe there shut.

I have a theory there are many repressed gentlemen around Warwickshire who need a decent place to visit! 

I have a theory there are many repressed gentlemen around Warwickshire who need a decent place to visit! 

I think warwickshire plod take a dim view of brothels on their patch. as do the plod in cov.

thriving incall market in worcestershire - girls working in hotels.

Worcs is too far  <_<  but thankyou. There was one on Castle St in Banbury opp the multi storey carpark for YEARS, is it still open does anyone know? End house.  Also one on Coventry on Foleshill Rd but Im unable to find out what number so it may have gone, but again that was there for years. At the time I didnt want to work.

Edited by dollyann