yamyamayya

Suggestions For 1St Ever Punt? Brum & Black Country

16 posts in this topic

Well after 2 no shows from the girl who would have taken my punting cherry, I'm back to square one. So does anyone have any suggestions for a first timer please? I'd be more interested in the gfe rather than the pse.

I've pasted my aw hotlist below. If anyone has any experience or comments on the service any of these ladies provide, or has any alternatives to suggest (around the same demographic & prices), these would be really appreciated!

Whoops, schoolboy error there with the aw links.

So to give you a clue, my preference would be for someone aged mid 20s to mid 30s, slim, either Caucasian or Mediterranean, prices between 100 and 150 p/h.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice

Well after 2 no shows from the girl who would have taken my punting cherry, I'm back to square one. So does anyone have any suggestions for a first timer please? I'd be more interested in the gfe rather than the pse.

I've pasted my aw hotlist below. If anyone has any experience or comments on the service any of these ladies provide, or has any alternatives to suggest (around the same demographic & prices), these would be really appreciated!

have you used the search facility to seach for birmingham.  or looked at the threads in the birmingham part of the requests for information section?

....find the number of your local parlour/flat and get it over with, never had a no show yet.

....find the number of your local parlour/flat and get it over with, never had a no show yet.

yeah but he is in brum.  Brum parlours have crap or no webbies so you dont know who is there.

have you used the search facility to seach for birmingham. or looked at the threads in the birmingham part of the requests for information section?

Thanks for the suggestion, I did, and found one lady who is utterly beautiful. Cross checked on aw, and she has glowing feedback, but it appears she does not see fellers with no feedback, which I guess would preclude a noob such as me

Thanks for the suggestion, I did, and found one lady who is utterly beautiful. Cross checked on aw, and she has glowing feedback, but it appears she does not see fellers with no feedback, which I guess would preclude a noob such as me

if she has  aphone number you could ask.  A guy on the phone wantig to book is hard to tell to fuck off.

if she has aphone number you could ask. A guy on the phone wantig to book is hard to tell to fuck off.

Fair point. Nothing to lose by doing so either.

PM me - tell me your exact preferences and I'll point you in the right direction!

P

If you have time after fetching the 'Sp's' - as you call 'em - sandwiches and swept up the receptions and finished being a general dogsbody, please feel free to PM me.

P

If you have time after fetching the 'Sp's' - as you call 'em - sandwiches and swept up the receptions and finished being a general dogsbody, please feel free to PM me.

P

At whom was this waspish remark directed?

It can't be you can it, seeing as you haven't contributed to the thread - until now!

P

Probably me - the prat follows my posts around just to be sodding rude.

Seems to be his only occupation in what must be a sad life.

A shame a mod does not pick up on it and quietly tell him to fuck the hell out of my way.

It can't be you can it, seeing as you haven't contributed to the thread - until now!

P

Maybe not but I am still interested since I saw no posts warranting such a response.

Probably me - the prat follows my posts around just to be sodding rude.

Seems to be his only occupation in what must be a sad life.

A shame a mod does not pick up on it and quietly tell him to fuck the hell out of my way.

Oh a bit like Will Smith!!  He is a tit too!