superman100

English Wg £350

23 posts in this topic

Who you think I should go for? must be GFE, DFK and english brunette incall.

Budget around £350, £400 max

Would suggest Catherine Carlyle at Agency Allure, Chloe at Hamiltons/Bijoux.  Raven and Tamsin at Hamiltons are hot too.  One I havent seen is Ellison at Allure who looks worth a try.

Would suggest Catherine Carlyle at Agency Allure, Chloe at Hamiltons/Bijoux.  Raven and Tamsin at Hamiltons are hot too.  One I havent seen is Ellison at Allure who looks worth a try.

just wondering, who had the best dfk and gfe out of them?

Catherine Carlyle. Absolutely stunning, and such a lovely lady x

So many lovely girls Superman, both great, and many more could mention.

I think Catherine Carlyle would be a very good match. Or Hannah from Bijoux too... lovely GFE and sensual kisser too. 

I think Catherine Carlyle would be a very good match. Or Hannah from Bijoux too... lovely GFE and sensual kisser too.

Miss Lizzie Lou is another. I had her last bank holiday monday. Doesnt work very often though.

I've heard that Miss Lia Amelia ain't bad either.

1 person likes this

Would suggest Catherine Carlyle at Agency Allure, Chloe at Hamiltons/Bijoux.  Raven and Tamsin at Hamiltons are hot too. 

Anyone seen Ellie at Hamiltons? less than the op at £300

Edited by boygenius69

I've heard that Miss Lia Amelia ain't bad either.

I've had the pleasure with Lia and "ain't bad" doesn't even begin to describe how amazing an experience I had.

Mind you, brunette could be pushing it a bit unless you're taking into consideration her "mini-equilateral" (as was the situation when I had the pleasure :-) )

1 person likes this

I've had the pleasure with Lia and "ain't bad" doesn't even begin to describe how amazing an experience I had.

Mind you, brunette could be pushing it a bit unless you're taking into consideration her "mini-equilateral" (as was the situation when I had the pleasure :-) )

My reply was said with my tongue firmly in my cheek,as I have read the rave reviews of Miss lea Amelia,but unfortunately the lady is out of my price range

Edited by djs4862

I've long thought that Carly from Bijoux may fit the bill too. Alas' she appears to have no feedback.

I saw Carly a few months ago.  She is pretty.  Pics are fairly accurate; I would say the ones in the white underwear are the closest to how she looks in person.  She is listed as English which she is by ancestry and residence but she is "southern African" (she was no more precise than that and I didn't pry) by birth and has a trace of an accent.  Flat was attractive and she was a good hostest and easy and interesting to talk to.  Service in the bedroom was decent but not fantastic and I probably wouldn't revisit.  Kissing was light and pleasant but I wouldn't call it DFK.  OWO was good.  I paid the extra for A but she seemed to struggle with it a bit so I probably wouldn't recommend her for that service.

I saw Carly a few months ago.  She is pretty.  Pics are fairly accurate; I would say the ones in the white underwear are the closest to how she looks in person.  She is listed as English which she is by ancestry and residence but she is "southern African" (she was no more precise than that and I didn't pry) by birth and has a trace of an accent.  Flat was attractive and she was a good hostest and easy and interesting to talk to.  Service in the bedroom was decent but not fantastic and I probably wouldn't revisit.  Kissing was light and pleasant but I wouldn't call it DFK.  OWO was good.  I paid the extra for A but she seemed to struggle with it a bit so I probably wouldn't recommend her for that service.

Thanks for the response. Your response sums up the reasons why I thought twice before pulling the trigger. You've saved me £300. Thanks

Emily of Allure another worth consideration.  Petite and with outstanding body.  Very dirty but not really GFE as you are left knowing that she is 'doing a job'.   Rimming was very good and swallowed everything I could provide, even licking it off her fingers to ensure she missed nothing.

Has anyone seen Hannah from Hamiltons. Her recent pictures of her in white make her look alot slimmer than those withher in balck. I was wondering which is a more accurate representation or is it photo shop at its very best!

hannah is also lauren at allure and has positive reviews on another forum x

hannah is also lauren at allure and has positive reviews on another forum x

And Bijoux and City Butterflies and lets not forget as mentioned on another thread, that she is Katie from Bunnies that was!

busy girl then !

I've seen Lauren when she was at Allure. Weirdly enough she's not on their site anymore but Hamiltons and Bijoux.

Lovely girl and decent enough service but not PSE. Also I'm afraid the photos are photoshopped as she seems alot blonder and slimmer

than when I saw her.

1 person likes this

I think Lauren left Allure as they only have exclusive girls now.

Anyone seen Ellie at Hamiltons? less than the op at £300

Ellie is now Saskia at Hamiltons

I think Lauren left Allure as they only have exclusive girls now.

Lauren is with two agencies at the moment I think Hamiltons & Bijoux

Chloe at Hamiltons / Bijoux  Raven and Tamsin at Hamiltons are hot too. 

Chloe has gone off traveling for a while so will keep you posted if and when she returns gentlemen.