Holly Maddison

Contagious Conditions.

21 posts in this topic

I'm not talking about STI's here because that's been covered a lot before but I wonder about other stuff. 

The other day I noticed whilst in a precarious position that somebody had a rather large black Verruca on their heel.  Play was stopped until a sock was put on the offending foot but I've often wondered about how easy it would be to get stuff like this from clients or SP's whilst paddling about naked in bathrooms and bedrooms.

Have you ever caught anything such as flu or something catching but not serious?  I once caught Conjunctivitis from a client but thats about it I think.

Ladies do you watch for stuff like Athletes foot or Verruca's and gents would you really keep them covered if they are catching?

Ive caught the odd cold after seeing a client with one but Im never too sure if it was them or the kids. I also once got a rash which was not very nice under my boob. It was that scalded skin rash. It was really painful and came and went for a little while with me having to take the odd day off work when it flared up just in case and just slather the creams from the chemist on till it calmed down. I suspected the towels were the issue but couldnt really see how it could be as they were always washed on a hot wash. Anyway, I moved to a different place of work, I bought my own new  towels, the rash has never been seen since. Guess I was right about the towels.

Nora virus winter vomiting bug. The reccomdations are don't go to your doctor it is so catchy

I'm not talking about STI's here because that's been covered a lot before but I wonder about other stuff. 

The other day I noticed whilst in a precarious position that somebody had a rather large black Verruca on their heel.  Play was stopped until a sock was put on the offending foot but I've often wondered about how easy it would be to get stuff like this from clients or SP's whilst paddling about naked in bathrooms and bedrooms.

Have you ever caught anything such as flu or something catching but not serious?  I once caught Conjunctivitis from a client but thats about it I think.

Ladies do you watch for stuff like Athletes foot or Verruca's and gents would you really keep them covered if they are catching?

I hadn't really thought of this before.... verrucas etc...... 

a very good reason to let the guys keep their socks on.............. and I never thought I would welcome that one!   :)

Eek! Not thought about this! 

Yet another thing to worry about! Cheers Holly! ;)

Can you get foot condoms? I mean for the feet, not length of.

Can you get foot condoms? I mean for the feet, not length of.

I've heard of them.   I think they're called 'socks' or something. 

Eek! Not thought about this! 

Yet another thing to worry about! Cheers Holly! ;)

Sorry Lydia. Was holding a Domme party and happened to notice that one of their subs had this verruca (and this was after using our showers) really was not amused.

I think he needs to Bazuka the Verruca!

That's why Men keep them on during sex?

Lynn, the internet is for videos of dogs saying "sausages" and pictures of Kim Khardishian- no idea if it is spelt like that- shopping, not researching bright green foot condoms!!!

1 person likes this

Yes, I think I've seen those. They come in different colours, and flavours (after you've worn them for a while).

Yes, I think I've seen those. They come in different colours, and flavours (after you've worn them for a while).

Safe sex toe sucking…not a bad idea. I would love to see someones face if they asked to suck my toes and I shoved a condom over my foot, it would be priceless lol x

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Surprised no one has admitted catching the "love bug"

"Coughs"

Surprised no one has admitted catching the "love bug"

"Coughs"

Have a "BOOOM TISHHHH" from me

I'm still not convinced about the truth of easy verruca contagion. I've had the occasional foot verruca in my lifetime and despite taking a daily morning shower I've never caught a verruca on the other foot and none of the rest of the family have ever caught one despite using the same shower. Any medics care to comment?

Have a "BOOOM TISHHHH" from me

All warts are considered contagious and the advice about covering them with bandages, not sharing towels and using flip flops in communal showers is still standard public health advice. 

The plain verruca or plantar wart is caused by various clinical strains of HPV (human papillomavirus): 1, 2, 4 and I think it’s 57 or 63.  (My dermatology is a bit rusty.)

Infection is more common in children than minors.  However, the risk of infection is low unless your immune systems is compromised: chemo, HIV etc. Caucasians are more susceptible, and keratolysis with salicylic acid is still the most effective treatment. 

They’ll often disappear without treatment, but if proprietary remedies don’t work then you’ll need to be referred to a dermatologist.

Admit it, you laughed haha!!!

I can hear the sniggering from here...lol

I did lol