Passionateheart

Are there any women who enter the biz as the only way to get shagged?

7 posts in this topic

I've seen women working who were so unaesthetic in looks, that it would be hard to imagine anyone shagging them let alone paying for it, needless to say I didn't deal with them. It may also be the case that some became downtrodden because of things men forced them to do and of course may have addiction issues or body image difficulties. I have also been told by a WG, I think exceptionally highly of that some women working in the biz, become virtual nymphos! I don't know about that, but I have certainly come across women who was as lapdancers who love it (lapdancing) with an enormous passion! Oh, I've never seen an ugly lapdancer.

I've seen women working who were so unaesthetic in looks, that it would be hard to imagine anyone shagging them let alone paying for it, needless to say I didn't deal with them. It may also be the case that some became downtrodden because of things men forced them to do and of course may have addiction issues or body image difficulties. I have also been told by a WG, I think exceptionally highly of that some women working in the biz, become virtual nymphos! I don't know about that, but I have certainly come across women who was as lapdancers who love it (lapdancing) with an enormous passion! Oh, I've never seen an ugly lapdancer.

Corr! You are a charmer.:o:D

I am not sure about girls who enter the business as the only way to get shagged - but, I have met plenty who do the job because they want lots of shagging - and plainly love it!

Emma at the Soho Cottage used to get really mad at the punters that wanted to spend their time cuddling - she was honest and complained that that wasn't why she worked there as she demanded a good going over in doggy from every punter. Kristy of Aprov was the same - no timewasting, she wanted a shag as much as the client did. Tia of HOD took no nonsense either, it was 'knickers off and down to business'' she had this habit of frantically rubbing her clit when you shagged her - cos she wasn't going to settle for one orgasm either. There are plenty of others too - these were just 3 of the very obvious ones I've encountered.

Gosh, I am starting to see a posting style emerge by the OP that could only be described as 'Vicky Pollard of Punting'.... Is it the school holidays already? :o

oh no, I've been found out:eek:

I see what your doing, reverse psychology.

This thread is closing.

The OP has been offered some words of advice :o

I would have deleted the thread on the grounds that the thread starter is worthless. Given that a few people have already replied, I'm leaving it up so that I can post this explanation.