Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
superman100

How Do You Normally Make Requests?

18 posts in this topic

im still very new to punting and have a booking for tomorrow with an agency but when do you normally make requests?

like what i would like to dress and stuff? morning of the booking when i confirm booking?

still new to this so dont know yet

Morning of the booking should be fine, keep it clear and as concise as possible

Morning of the booking should be fine, keep it clear and as concise as possible

ok, what kind of stuff do people normally request anyway? just wondering

If you can think of it - they have requested it, so dressing up as "Noddy and Big Ears" is very acceptable as is the much harder to communicate "stockings and suspenders" underneath a nice LBD.

When you have done this twice and the nervousness wears off,  you will have no qualms in calling and asking if she performs acts of unspellable debauchery with the same confidence as ordering a "Happy Meal".

so the morning of the punt I call the agency and basically say what i would like her to wear and stuff? simple as that?

so the morning of the punt I call the agency and basically say what i would like her to wear and stuff? simple as that?

Yep, that simple, even Clark Kent could manage it.

Don't forget to have fun.

I'd say give as much notice as possible. If left too late and a girl is working from a hotel, she might already have checked-in and not have a silk bathrobe/ strap-on/ whipped cream with her as standard kit! I'd imagine most girls will be armed with stockings, sexy underwear and a dress, but some consider strap-ons or school girl outfits out of their 'area of expertise'/ comfort-zone for example, so mention requests at the earliest chance to avoid disappointment. Turning up stressed after a mad dash to the shops for a last-second bunny ears request, doesn't always set a sexy tone for hopping around! 

Whipped cream, now there's a thought.

But remember your requests sometimes never get passed on . This can be due to the agency taking a couldn't care less attitude to customer service or the wg never understood or read the message on her phone .  I think all these requests are sent to the wg by text  .

If it's a type of dress or outfit you require and she's not wearing it on your arrival  [ some girls never understand that for a guy it's mostly visual excitement ]  you can ask her to go and change into what you were hoping to see her wearing as she opened the door .

If it's something practical , say like a double ended vibrating dildo  , you can take along your own .

Or you can look at her and then turn around and walk  . The choice is yours , you are the paying customer .

But remember your requests sometimes never get passed on . This can be due to the agency taking a couldn't care less attitude to customer service or the wg never understood or read the message on her phone .  I think all these requests are sent to the wg by text  .

If it's a type of dress or outfit you require and she's not wearing it on your arrival  [ some girls never understand that for a guy it's mostly visual excitement ]  you can ask her to go and change into what you were hoping to see her wearing as she opened the door .

If it's something practical , say like a double ended vibrating dildo  , you can take along your own .

Or you can look at her and then turn around and walk  . The choice is yours , you are the paying customer .

The 4th greatest lie - "The agency never told me"

You have to assume that it's the lady that has ignored your clothing requests (even if it's the agency's fault), as she is the one you are face to face with

You then have the option to swallow it (before she does) or walk.

The deciding factor is as always - the size of her tits.

1 person likes this

You need to give them some notice. The girl will not always have what you ask for, so you sometimes have to compromise. But I have asked for particular clothing a few days in advance and the girl has gone out and bought it to wear for me.

Of course if there is something very particular you want, you can always buy it and take it along. I have taken clothing to some ladies before and they have always been happy to wear it for me. But best to check first.

Hazmat Suits are the hardest to get guaranteed.

Be realistic in what you ask though. If you'd like her to wear stockings and high heels, that's totally fine to ask. But don't expect a girl to run out and buy things for a meeting with you if she's never met you before and isn't even sure you will show up. 

Of course, once you get to know somebody it is a lot more acceptable to make requests. I really enjoy indulging my regulars! But even then, buying a girl the item of clothing you want her to wear is good practice - after all, she will be wearing it for you! 

I would take a quill pen and a piece of parchment. Write out your requests in your best calligraphy before catching a passing carrier pigeon and directing it to the lady of your choice.

She will, of course, write back by return of pigeon.

1 person likes this

Tee Hee !!

You and your sense of humour Porker Paul !!

im still very new to punting and have a booking for tomorrow with an agency but when do you normally make requests?

like what i would like to dress and stuff? morning of the booking when i confirm booking?

still new to this so dont know yet

I recall a former poster on here being told by a punter that she would even look good in a bin bag, so that is what she wore the next time they met :D

I'm sure if you have a more vanilla requirement like wearing pants over trousers, that she will be happy to oblige :P

Speaking directly to the WG is best, and with maximum notice too, maybe when you book, that way she knows it is part of the deal.

Personally I prefer to specify what I'd prefer her not to wear, I'm a simple soul, and the no knickers look does it for me.

Tee Hee !!

You and your sense of humour Porker Paul !!

I was being deadly serious :angry:

It works for me every time.

Jeez !

I know postal services have gone down hill, but really carrier pigeon !