JKay

How To Gain Respect As An Agency......................

70 posts in this topic

I've just had enough of the crap pictures used by agencies, just what is the point of photo-shopped pictures that look un-natural, out of proportion and looking more like cartoon creations than an accurate representation of the lady you wish to book? its just greed and lack of imagination and treating us as mugs.

Since the only Agency that I know for a fact used "real" pictures closed (you could see the pictures were real because they were taken on their premisses so you recognised the bedroom) I have yet to find an agency that I trust.

I don't want to see fancy New York loft apartment back drops added, I don't want to see a lady with a plastic looking face that's been cut and pasted from a glamour magazine.....

I seem to remember someone who said something along the lines of;  the pictures not real unless she has baby wipes and a bog role on the bedside table.......

Do you trust agency business practices and if one started to get real and not photo-shop would they get your trade?

I've just had enough of the crap pictures used by agencies, just what is the point of photo-shopped pictures that look un-natraul, out of proportion and looking more like cartoon creations than an accurate representation of the lady you wish to book? its just greed and lack of imagination and treating us as mugs.

Since the only Agency that I know for a fact used "real" pictures closed (you could see the pictures were real because they were taken on their premisses so you recognised the bedroom) I have yet to find an agency that I trust.

I don't want to see fancy New York loft apartment back drops added, I don't want to see a lady with a plastic looking face that's been cut and pasted from a glamour magazine.....

I seem to remember someone who said something along the lines of; the pictures not real unless she has babywipes and a bog role on the bedside table.......

Do you trust agency business practices and if one started to get real and not photo-shop would they get your trade?

They would get some trade. Most guys would look and think "err the girls are better looking at the other places" and not use them, I guess a lot love to live in hope x

How to gain respect as an agency? Get kate (sic) to tout it here!!

1 person likes this

I'd like to see more video previews on sites. Resembles the ladies much better than a photo I feel. 

I'd like to see more video previews on sites. Resembles the ladies much better than a photo I feel. 

Agree 100%. A simple  video is unbeatable. There used to be a swedish lady (Inna ?) who had the most adorable video. Simple but effective.

Yes, very definitely  but that is me .

They would get some trade. Most guys would look and think "err the girls are better looking at the other places" and not use them, I guess a lot love to live in hope x

Presumably, because thats why photoshop is successful unfortunately.

Agree 100%. A simple  video is unbeatable. There used to be a swedish lady (Inna ?) who had the most adorable video. Simple but effective.

It's more natural and kinda harder to fake out your whole body/face. 

i got turned down by some well known agencys as i refused to pay 1000 quid to be photoshopped when i dont think i need it!

2 people like this

i got turned down by some well known agencys as i refused to pay 1000 quid to be photoshopped when i dont think i need it!

And, if my recollection of the photos I have seen is correct, you most certainly do not need any further embellishment from the likes of photo shop!!

We do ok, and ours aren't overly done.

A badly done one I've just noticed is Lana on AX where one of the photos you can clearly see the eyes and nose and mouth have been pasted onto a head and body. Really don't understand the over photoshopping. Surely they must know by now that people talk and if the girl looks nothing like the pics then it might reduce the chances of being booked

And, if my recollection of the photos I have seen is correct, you most certainly do not need any further embellishment from the likes of photo shop!!

Agree with that Rebecca

thats because some agencies get a kickback of that 1000 quid for sending girls to a particular photographer x

We do ok, and ours aren't overly done.

So, you admit to some photo shopping of your ladies!!

I don't think a small amount of enhancement is too bad, after all us girlies will do all we can to hide our flaws. As I get older my makeup drawer definitely gets fuller.

Autumn is no fool and definitely is not in LLL's league. I'm sure she knows her ladies have to appear to be real as opposed to the Barbie doll fake.

My OH had a massive crush on Scottish Sandy, her feisty attitude turned us both on and she very well could have had loads of work coming her way from us and a number of our friends but sadly her pictures became more and more bizarre which put us right off.

I did a shoot once but didn't have time to put my mascara on as I normally would so will admit to shopping those pics a little bit.

Enhance at a stretch maybe... Distort.. Nah!!!

Edited by Holly Maddison

Regardless of photoshopping or not i would personally trust Autumn...

*does that entitle me to the creep award of he day!!!! Lol

With full awareness that this has been discussed before, we have to remind that the agencies usually don't take the photos.  The photographers often get carried away with their airbrushing but of course it is also in their interest to have glamorous pictures.  Agencies are supposed to be the filter; if the photos are too over the top/shop then we won't take them.

Very useful to read the comments here though; we tried video profiles about four years ago and they weren't popular at all but now that download speeds have increased we might try them again.

I prefer to book indies to agency wg's but there are two agencies in my local area I feel I could trust and who use accurate photos. Only because a wg I'd seen enrolled with them and when I saw her photos on their site I could pick her out instantly even though no faces were on show, amd I'd forgotten her agency name! Yes the photos were glammed up and slight airbrushing was done on an small but easily identifiable tattoo, but body shape etc. was definitely accurate. She also said she was treated well by them so they seem like decent operations, and if I ever do use an agency it'll be them.

I still booked her as an indie though! :)

Skin smoothing and tattoo removal. if that is classed as photoshopping then guilty as charged.

This covers any bruises etc that are present on the day, it also allows the girl to keep her identity, with regards to tattoos.

We don't change the shape, of the girl, but we will for example remove the folds that happen in the skin when you bend particular ways.

Some things are just better not seen PP, ( I.E Bruises) and some things like tattoo's are done for the identity protection.

For those clients who don't like tattoo's there is a section on our website that states if a lady does have them even if they are not showing in the pictures.

You can see the very slight differences in Natalie's pictures on our twitter & site... same picture, just the unedited & edited version. as we put up a preview of her latest one ( if i could add it here I would to show you side by side the differences.).

In the twitter pic it's unedited, and she has two very distinct lines in her back where she twisted to smile for the camera, those have been smoothed out on the edited version. 

Natalie is one of the few ladies on our site who show their face.

So yes I admit it, but I don't make the ladies something they are not, I don't add to bust sizes, or slim waists, They are what they are and the ladies in the picture will be an accurate representation of the lady you meet.

1 person likes this

I've just had enough of the crap pictures used by agencies, just what is the point of photo-shopped pictures that look un-natural, out of proportion and looking more like cartoon creations than an accurate representation of the lady you wish to book? its just greed and lack of imagination and treating us as mugs.

I seem to remember someone who said something along the lines of;  the pictures not real unless she has baby wipes and a bog role on the bedside table.......

The main problem is the 3 most popular photographers in London have lost the plot. A lot of the time the girls don't know where else to go to get pictures that are more accurate. Multiple hair and makeup styles is a problem because in reality there is a limit to what the girl can recreate from a professional studio picture in a punt.

In the oriental market photoshop is quite necessary as the average Thai working girl age in London is 35 and they have many scars / marks / lumps and bumps that just don't look good in pictures. Also most are not photogenic and don't have the height and natural ability to pose so it's up to the photographer to make them as attractive as possible.

Lastly selfies taken by girls using non professional cameras will never capture the imperfections like a professional camera, agencies spend money to make their websites aesthetically pleasing these type of amateur pics just don't fit in well with website designs.

The best answer is to use a photographer that might airbrush and touch up a little but ultimately the photos shouldn't have crazy backgrounds and props and the girls hair and makeup should resemble their everyday style. Also their should be self taken pics or home taken pics with no retouching so a punter can make a comparison.

2 people like this

Shouldn't someone put in a word for 0044 here? Their photos are almost defiantly unglamorous:

http://www.00-44.com/5.html

Their feedback is good.

2 people like this

Good spot Mr. Bloom.

A breath of fresh air.

I can vouch for their excellant service, not used them in a while but note that there retention levels are extremely high...laies i've seen in the past were just fabulous...

A very very understated agency IMHO

Shouldn't someone put in a word for 0044 here? Their photos are almost defiantly unglamorous:

http://www.00-44.com/5.html

Their feedback is good.

I would far prefer those sort of pics to the glam photosopped ones but we have to accept that most guys booking ladies wont bother with research and will pick a glam lady first off