Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike2012

Amsterdam Fun

12 posts in this topic

Living over in lovely old Holland at the moment. I still consider this place heaven. Every weekend I shag two hotties for 100 euros which  I consider a bargain.  Last week was funny I had to return to shitty UK for a few days so tried to get as many bangs in as possible. Two hours before flying back I got two shags in the red light district then rushed to the airport.

Was sweating like a pig by the time I got to passport control. The guy asked me you ok ?. I smiled and said I just feel totally shagged :-)

do you speak dutch or just get by with english?

Red light district? Not sure I follow what country you mean but if UK presumably Soho? Nowhere else warrants that description these days as far as i know and the lights are going out there too.

Tell me I'm wrong but it sounds like a bit of a rush to fuck rather than fun? Just an impression from your description (but I would like the chance to find out for myself).

What is the scene like in the Netherlands compared to how it works here?

If it suits you :)

Get by with english buddy at my client site its all spoken english

I like to have a quick bang and hear her moaning. I am planning a threesome soon

"Get by with english buddy at my client site its all spoken english" - cool sounds like a nice gig...

"Red light district? Not sure I follow what country you mean but if UK presumably Soho?" - think he means he crammed them in there rather than here... in amsterdam...

they were talking about opening an RLD near schipol a few years back

There are dozens of hidden red light districts in amsterdam away from the prying eyes of tourists.

Did a threesome yesterday it was so good. I might even try a foursome soon.

Living over in lovely old Holland at the moment. I still consider this place heaven. Every weekend I shag two hotties for 100 euros which  I consider a bargain.  Last week was funny I had to return to shitty UK for a few days so tried to get as many bangs in as possible. Two hours before flying back I got two shags in the red light district then rushed to the airport.

Was sweating like a pig by the time I got to passport control. The guy asked me you ok ?. I smiled and said I just feel totally shagged :-)

If you know the non tourist Rld of AMS then maybe you can get quality service, do you only visit Kamer girls or Prives?

Theres a local red light district behind the Spuistraat where the girls take their time with you. You can get 30 mins for 50 euros two different positions, kissing on the body and neck. I discovered a new sex club on the spuistraat last week around 1 am in the morning will have to get the details for you guys. Its a bar full of girls you can shag a girl for 130 euros for a whole hour.

I have two regular girls I go to both allow me to do anything with their bodies using a condom of course in the local RLD.

Any details on the sex club on Spuistraat would be appreciated, I will be just round the corner for a week, would be rude if I didn't check it out.

Any details on the sex club on Spuistraat would be appreciated, I will be just round the corner for a week, would be rude if I didn't check it out.

No idea, give us a clue, like maybe a name.

No idea, give us a clue, like maybe a name.

I think that's what he's after mate, one of the posters above mentioned he'd "found a place".