cumandgo

Great Intentions

12 posts in this topic

I regularly have great intentions to arrange a punt but very often find that life gets in the way and therefore despite my intentions ( and some research ) my 'hit' rate is less than what it might be. I don't arrange in advance for fear I will have to cancel which I hate doing. Therefore , many things have to align before I can press the button. I am fussy as well which doesn't help but that fussiness comes from wanting to be in the mood to see a particular girl at that time rather than any girl. Life is tough !!

Are you efficient in the way you approach your punting ?

I generally book at least a week in advance, quite often 2 or 3 weeks. In fact I'm just about to contact a wg I've seen before to try and set something up for the 19th July. If she can't make it, it gives me time to set something up with someone else.

I know well in advance when I definitely can't make a booking, and thus far once a booking has been made, it's gone ahead. I've not had to cancel at all.

On the very odd occasion I've had an opportunity on the day, any wg I've wanted to see hasn't been available so I'll stick to what works best for me!

I regularly have great intentions to arrange a punt but very often find that life gets in the way and therefore despite my intentions ( and some research ) my 'hit' rate is less than what it might be. I don't arrange in advance for fear I will have to cancel which I hate doing. Therefore , many things have to align before I can press the button. I am fussy as well which doesn't help but that fussiness comes from wanting to be in the mood to see a particular girl at that time rather than any girl. Life is tough !!

Are you efficient in the way you approach your punting ?

have a hotlist.  or it its your way, a set of hotlists so you can sub-divide them by type.

then when yu get the urge you have a ready made call list to find a lady.

works for me. I usually book only 1 hr ahead.

I never book ahead, just book on the day. Tend to punt about twice a week, so planning is less important for me.

Hi BoyMK ! We meet again !!  :D

I do have a "to do" list and book when the schedules come out as I prefer an early appointment and to do that and see the girl wanted needs forethought. Particularly if they are popular !!

I generally book at least a week in advance, quite often 2 or 3 weeks. In fact I'm just about to contact a wg I've seen before to try and set something up for the 19th July. If she can't make it, it gives me time to set something up with someone else.

I know well in advance when I definitely can't make a booking, and thus far once a booking has been made, it's gone ahead. I've not had to cancel at all.

Same for me really. I can't be a 'book on the day, spur of the moment' punter, for a few reasons - though I'm not sure I would be, even if I could. I like to be really well organised in advance, I like to reduce the chances of the girl I want to see being unavailable and I really enjoy the build up and anticipation between when I've made the the booking and the day itself. 

I have to travel a fair bit for any punt, so I usually arrange one around another event like a gig or visiting a friend. I don't generally have to worry about real life (work, family etc.) getting in the way either - I've had 20 punts I think and never had to cancel once - so booking in advance works best for me. 

Completely understand, with best of intentions, work/home commitments are unpredictable and I can find it hard to plan too far ahead.  I tend to earmark a particular date with a shortlist in mind, and then on or near the date will try and make a booking.

The other way to deal with this is the sneaky day off - booking a day' holiday but leaving home in morning as if going to work....you're all going to say I am terrible!

No matter how well you prepare, the unexpected can happen. I had organized myself a week of punting last month. One of my all-time favourite girls was booked, and then HOD2 closed down. I booked a replacement at HOD1 and she was off sick that day. I wanted a replay with one of my favourite erotic masseuses and she went on holiday. And so on. But most of my Plan B's worked out all right. And occasionally serendipity steps in. I decided to try blind what seemed a new girl at one of the tantric outfits, and lo and behold, she turned out to be another old friend from the past under a new guise.

I have no scientific method...just been lucky i guess...but i love the risk element of arranging a last minute tryst...all the usual questions swirling in your head...

I prefer to plan in advance. I like long appointments so detail is important and making sure I can do everything I can that the lady has some reward from the encounter apart the obvious financial reward. Unfortunately life gets in the way and I have had to abandon so many plans of late. I hate doing this because in this industry ladies have to have reliable clients they can trust. I have been told not to worry and that ladies understand, but I know how I would feel if it was me.

So I have a regular place I visit, because I can guarantee that there will be someone who will be able to provide the kind of service I enjoy. Reliable service providers are very important and I do my best to support the one who looks after me. Instead of planning I am now driven by opportunity, it is not the best way to do things, but it does mean I still have some time to escape what would otherwise be a pretty depressing situation.

I prefer to plan in advance. I like long appointments so detail is important and making sure I can do everything I can that the lady has some reward from the encounter apart the obvious financial reward. Unfortunately life gets in the way and I have had to abandon so many plans of late. I hate doing this because in this industry ladies have to have reliable clients they can trust. I have been told not to worry and that ladies understand, but I know how I would feel if it was me.

So I have a regular place I visit, because I can guarantee that there will be someone who will be able to provide the kind of service I enjoy. Reliable service providers are very important and I do my best to support the one who looks after me. Instead of planning I am now driven by opportunity, it is not the best way to do things, but it does mean I still have some time to escape what would otherwise be a pretty depressing situation.

I feel exactly the same way.

Also I feel that from a privacy point of view, advance bookings can be dangerous as in the desire to fulfill the obligation to attend the booking, one can compromise and take riks that might not otherwise be taken.

Used to be the maximum of the afternoon on the day i had the evening free,sometimes an hour or two before hand.Nowdays,as i punt less often and and don't "adventure" about anymore,prefering to stick to loactions i know i now book anywhere between a day to about a week in advance.Longest i think was about a fortnight