bill carson

Role-Play

27 posts in this topic

I LOVE Role-Play! It really does sort of take me out of the daily grind of real-life and helps me enjoy the experience of punting even more (provided the lady is good at it).

What about you guys...? Any favourite fantasy scenarios that you've had played out?

Meet the lady in the bar...two strangers sharing a drink, the conversation has a sexual charge to it and she whispers the filthiest things to you (in a subtle yet erotic way)...then proceeds to doing them back in the room...

The only limits are that of your imagination...

I love Role Play but unless I know the other person REALLY well I'm usually too shy to mention it let alone carry it out.

When done well I find it can spice up the encounter ten fold.

There are so many scenarios and situations which can be acted out that your imagination if unleashed can know no bounds.

Not done too often but best advice is not too plan or script every last detail, just go with the flow.

Unlike Ian, I find Role-Play more exciting when I haven't met the lady before. It makes it more believable somehow: how many different personae and scenarios can you project on the same person?

There is STILL one scenario I am waiting to play out; just looking for the right lady to help me live out said Fantasy.

I love it and have had some really great clients who have deserved Oscars! 

Hate the idea of it and might be completely wrong if I tried it but I think I will leave it to the keen ones who have commented above.

Needs both people to be into it and have some talent at it I would think.

I love it and have had some really great clients who have deserved Oscars!

I don't think I would be good enough to be given an Oscar, a Soap Award would be the best I could hope for !

It has to start from the first moment for me. If i go in, hand over the money, safe words etc - no good.

Some have been fun, like you say the ones which are in character from the get go seem tone better. At worst the whole thing doesn't work and even that can be funny

This is the gods honest truth. One of my best friends and I did a duo with a guy that was a police officer. He wanted a Matron and nurse. No problem there. Madame was the matron and I was the nurse, great fun all round....

Was a super fun booking but a week or so afterwards we got really wound up. He mailed saying he wanted to take the fantasy one step further and wanted us to blackmail him. As if that was going to happen. On this occasion he picked the wrong girls. He seriously wanted us to threaten him with exposure if he didn't make more bookings. Weird or what?

I tried it with a wg I'd seen several times, and it failed before we'd even started because we couldn't stop laughing. Role play wasn't really her thing, and it certainly isn't mine because I can't keep a straight face.

A wg I've seen recently seems to have lots of great reviews for her role playing skills so I might try again but I suspect the end result will be the same :rolleyes:

Meet the lady in the bar...two strangers sharing a drink, the conversation has a sexual charge to it and she whispers the filthiest things to you (in a subtle yet erotic way)...then proceeds to doing them back in the room...

The only limits are that of your imagination...

I had that on an overnight booking anyway - no role play required, except she started on me in the lift on the way to the room! :D

Even if you both end up giggling or feeling like you're in a Carry On film no harm done, laughter is great and we all know laughing is sexy!

Agree about starting straight off though, much easier than starting once you've got chatting about real stuff. Use imagination to incorporate handing money over, offering drink and shower if needed! 

Get creative people! :)

Role plays can be fun, but as other contributors have suggested it has to be something the lady can get into. I have tried a few role plays, some have worked, others have been complete failures. My last attempt was going quite well, until I got a phone from work with a problem I had to deal with. That said the girls (yes it was a duo booking) were lovely and whilst we ditched the scenario, they did restore me after a rather difficult phone call. Although I never did get back to the toy play the girls were just starting up.

Had an absolute belter last week. I was a well-known footie pundit en route to Rio to commentate on the World Cup. The WG was a trolley dolly. I arrived at hers to be shown to my seat and a few minutes after take off we were in the mile high club. Great fun..the only limitation being the imagination.

1 person likes this

I will admit I am still looking for a submissive lady. A couple of years ago I had made arrangements to meet a dom lady with her submissive friend. Unfortunately it was at the time when the local constabulary decided they needed to be proactive, and the ladies got raided two days before my visit. No charges were ever filed, but it was the end of work for the submissive part of the duo. She had been working one day a week, without the knowledge of her partner to acquire a little extra money. I am sure someone will have marked this down as a positive result, but I think all in truth it will have done is ruined one relationship and put a child in danger whilst her mother was held overnight without bail.

Good role play has to start from the minute he comes through the door.  You have to get into role right then. I love it.  It gives the sex a completely different dimension and almost makes you feel like you are watching whilst participating x

Like I said before, there is still ONE ultimate fantasy scenario I want played out; y'see, when I was a teenager, I had a mate who's Mum was sexy, I mean REALLY fit!  She was single and a proper MILF. Before I even knew what a MILF was! She was really friendly and 'touchy-feely'. She'd openly flirt around with me in a sort of 'innocent' way but I could never shake the feeling that something else was there. I fancied her SO much and used to stay up nights, sporting a hard-on for her!  Upon a few occasions that we were alone, I was so close to just flat out telling her how I felt. Never happened though, sadly. Anyway, my role-play idea would be based on a younger version of myself and 'Julie'... ;):P

Like I said before, there is still ONE ultimate fantasy scenario I want played out; y'see, when I was a teenager, I had a mate who's Mum was sexy, I mean REALLY fit!  She was single and a proper MILF. Before I even knew what a MILF was! She was really friendly and 'touchy-feely'. She'd openly flirt around with me in a sort of 'innocent' way but I could never shake the feeling that something else was there. I fancied her SO much and used to stay up nights, sporting a hard-on for her!  Upon a few occasions that we were alone, I was so close to just flat out telling her how I felt. Never happened though, sadly. Anyway, my role-play idea would be based on a younger version of myself and 'Julie'... ;):P

Really really common this one! 

Before I started this job who knew how many men were still harbouring crushed they had on their mates mums! :) 

1 person likes this

I had a real-life situation to that described above...we had a fabulous time for years...mind you i was kept waiting for a very longtime...but it was worth it!!!

1 person likes this

hello MinxyLydia, how are you..?

*phew!* So it wasn't just me being perhaps a bit too weird!  What I mean is, it is good to know that there are other guys out there who have felt the same way!  well, with Julie, my mate's Mum - I was really infatuated! What made things even more... *ahem*, hard, was that she used to flirt with me so damn much! And my being a horny teenager... Man! it wasn't easy. She was a really friendly and caring woman though. And she had BEAUTIFUL feet. I have a foot fetish that I reckoned sparked from her. I remember she used to wear flip-flops in the Summer time, showing off her feet - used to make my mouth water, just imagining what it must be like to suck on her toes!

I love role play. I do a fair bit of webcamming so its easy.

But in real life the most usual are estate agent showing you round the house, best friends mum, debt collector, riding instructor, driving instructor, air hostess, and I can do double entendres until the cows come home. As they say in "Tropic Thunder" - "don't drop character until the DVD commentary is in the can" lol.

I love role play. I do a fair bit of webcamming so its easy.

But in real life the most usual are estate agent showing you round the house, best friends mum, debt collector, riding instructor, driving instructor, air hostess, and I can do double entendres until the cows come home. As they say in "Tropic Thunder" - "don't drop character until the DVD commentary is in the can" lol.

Would like to do that role play one day. Never really done any, tbh.  I had a lifetime of pleasure scheming about my best friends mum !