Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bundmar

Stoke Parlours

6 posts in this topic

hi i have been to a few places in stoke with great punts in fingertips but have little experience with the others in stoke, i am keen to try a few others and would appreciate any feedback of any crackers at the other places like adels,abigails or tingles

Have you looked at the Punternet reviews for the Stoke area?

yes i have thanks was looking for any more recent feedback please anyone

Hi Bundmar. I have been a regular at Newtingles for over 5 years and have not yet had the urge to move on. I have found all the girls there very eager to please, and there are occasional newcomers should you feel the need to try something different. It is a club but membership is only a fiver and you can join on your first visit.

Is there still a 2nd parlour on Hartshill Rd a few doors down from Head office (cracking name for a parlour btw) if So what's it called?

Yes, two doors away

Divas (not sure if that's the whole name).

Cheaper than HO but I doubt you even know who is going to introduce themselves to you at any time as shifts seem to change through the day.

But that can work two ways and I have seen some crackers there and there is a certain spark in seeing someone walk through door and having sex with them moments later.