Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hytheguy

Night And Day Portsmouth

9 posts in this topic

Hi all just wanted to ask if anyone has had much dealings with the night and day girls of portsmouth. I've seen Maya but wanted some opinions of the other girls. Also any recommendations of other girls in the hampshire area

This might generate more response if it were in the requests for info section.

I asked about portsmouth before and got zero back... how was maya? she looks good...

She's very good, probably one of the best girls I've seen. She loves sex, if you put the effort in you get a lot in return, gets carried away very easily. If you give her a try let me know how you get on

There's a new girl at night and day called Mia, has anyone seen her yet. Her pics look great just wanted to know what she's like if anyone has booked her

I'm around Portsmouth a fair bit at the mo

So just browsed the N & D website for info. Can anyone comment on them generally, ie what you can expect for their standard rate and what the girls charge extras for (if anything). Specifics on any of the girls? PM me if preferred. Thanks

I've only seen Maya but thinking of booking Mia soon. Maya is really great, I've seen her a few times and it's been so good I'm hesitating booking another girl incase the service isn't as good. You won't go wrong with Maya. I've posted a review for her. I never asked about extras to tell the truth, can be very sweet and very naughty. If you put the effort in you get a lot back. She does get carried away. Let me know how you get on.

'Night and Day' has a good reputation in the Portsmouth/Southampton area. It is run by women with a good personal knowledge of the scene, takes security seriously, and is flexible in working arrangements.

I have seen one or two from the agency in the past, and have known independents who have worked for them to fill in quiet times. 'Extras' have not featured. If I had more inclination to move from ladies I know well I'd explore that agency's offerings.