bumpy

Retirement

7 posts in this topic

just found out karen dee/chloe of walsall has called it a day.had the great pleasure of seeing her on a good few occasions and she will be missed. always gave you a great time and will be missed. good luck karen and enjoy

Lovely lady. Chatted many many times over the years. If you read this Karen, good luck x

Now that is a name from my distant past!  Adorable and honest lady!   Kind of met her once at a sex club.. Didn't speak as had no time... Recall Chloe setting up a forum for the disenchanted members from here about 12ish years ago... I wish her luck and happiness.. Great lady!  If you read this Chloe..remember a private joke.. This is a message from "Mr All Night Long" :-P

Bugger, wanted to see this lady but never had chance to get her mobile number. She was the one lady Walsall who I badly wanted to see.

I seen her about 5-6 times over the years always had a good time but the last time I seen her she did not swallow my load

always did before but she did do CIM for me about two weeks later she updated her site saying she will not do OWO anymore.

BTW I'm clean I've been tested this year already so I defo know it's not me.

Thanks folks.

I felt the time was right and am working my way towards getting back into a 'normal' job.

I'll still pop in here when i can to say hi. 

Any chance of that visit to you I never made Karen ?