Diamond Geezer

Black Ladies Of Mk

12 posts in this topic

Following from another thread, does anyone know if Millie still works in MK and, if so, where?

I know she does Soft Touch Bodyworks in Northampton and One to One at different places. I can't find her in MK anywhere though.

Foxy of MKE looks lovely and I definitely fancy seeing her.

Any other black ladies I've missed, indie or parlour?

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

Carmella was a great girl . Where is she now ??

Any other black ladies I've missed, indie or parlour?

DG

Lana,

Francesca,

Naomi,

Mari,

That's not including the mixed race ladies...

Anna..

All at TMK

Jada Silk anyone? She's been on my radar for a while .... Recent profile on aw states 'big ass' ! Prefer toned with big tits, and that what her pics would suggest. Any info appreciated!

Jada Silk anyone? She's been on my radar for a while .... Recent profile on aw states 'big ass' ! Prefer toned with big tits, and that what her pics would suggest. Any info appreciated!

Have you seen Sasha they don't come more toned than her . Size 8 with a 32DD. She is currently at MKE and will be having her natural pics next week which should show off her fit body

Had a great session with millie the other week at STB. Third or fourth time but this was the best and she's my number one lady now. Hour soap suds with her and you won't regret it, how I held for so long was remarkable

Sorry, forgot Millie is not MK at the moment. What about Summer at Temptations, marvellous facial the other day. Again marvellous performance by me and she was pretty good too  :wacko:

What about Summer at Temptations, marvellous facial the other day. Again marvellous performance by me and she was pretty good too :wacko:

Glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Summer.

New lady Anna is starting with us tomorrow at Annabellas. Poor pics sadly on the site at present as her other were taken in another agency so we won't use them. As soon as she gets in we will put some twitpics on. She worked in MK a couple of months ago so hopefully other clients will be able to help you out with feedback on services.  Sorry posted by Mrs D forgot Mr was signed in.  

Edited by Mr DivineMK
1 person likes this

New lady Anna is starting with us tomorrow at Annabellas. Poor pics sadly on the site at present as her other were taken in another agency so we won't use them. As soon as she gets in we will put some twitpics on. She worked in MK a couple of months ago so hopefully other clients will be able to help you out with feedback on services.  Sorry posted by Mrs D forgot Mr was signed in.  

About 3 years ago i punted with a very nice looking young Black girl at HOD 1 who went by the name Sugar .

I think she was there for just one day . Then i was away for few months and when i came back she wasn't on the gallery for HOD&annabellas. .

.Do you remember Sugar ??

Any info on her ???

Thanks . . 

Cannot remember anyone by that name but in last three years, I remember the following:-

Millie

Caprice

Cindy

Crystal

Foxy

Lexi

where there many more?