MissKylie

Booking Procedure

63 posts in this topic

I follow a booking procedure as (I'm sure many other ladies here do) and I had a call the other day from a client who clearly hadn't read anything (as called me after when I take bookings) wanting a booking for "straight away" which I never do and work around proper appointments. Anyway he said maybe tomorrow then and I said thats fine, please call me with sufficient notice if you don't want to book right now and you will obviously then need to put the booking through online when a time has been agreed. As I was suspecting, a long pause from him... "Can't you just book through the phone" no sorry, I am selective about who I see and follow a booking procedure , it's extremely simple to do "It's too much hassle, i'll book someone else, most girls are available within like 30mins" Okay I said, sorry but I don't just see any Tom, Dick or Abdul at anytime of day or night, you are clearly just looking for last min fuck which is not my thing and clearly haven't bothered to read anything.

I was thinking after how happy I am that I don't just sit around taking calls without them following my booking procedure and that he clearly wasn't the type of clientele I'd like to see anyway, Even from my own website I direct people to the adultwork booking system. In my opinion it is so simple, even if guys are worried about it coming back to them etc they can simply create a new fake email address and use that to sign up which would only take 10mins! I will make some exceptions, but I really don't see much reason why it could be a problem. And in my opinion when I get the idiot guys who I block who then say "Well I'll just call you from another number" I always think no, you also have to get past the booking bit and we both know you never will! I think it is helpful in may ways.

Ladies what are your booking procedures? And guys, do you follow them, or think fuck it too much hassle!

Kylie x

Edited by MissKylie

I can't take bookings with only 30 minutes notice due to my normal job so don't display a phone number but my email address, so people can contact me without being a member of AW. I mention on my profile that I am not available on short notice and I ask to initiate contact via email or the text message system. I usually check emails every other hour to be able to respond quickly. I also ask to approach me in a polite way if they expect an answer. So far, this works pretty good for me and my bookings are usually arranged at least a day in advance. Having said that, I do make exceptions for regular clients where I take bookings via text message or phone call.

Mara x

Sometimes I forget to re-read the instructions if it is someone on my hot list.  Do I phone first or AW book first?  But if I don't follow rules and a girls says "no" I understand.  You need to follow whatever makes you feel comfortable.

Always speaking to them first is priority, then booking online.

I don't really see the point of having your phone number published if you insist on a booking request via Adultwork.Whilst a booking request is good for leaving feedback for one another,I really don't mind taking bookings through the phone.I do insist on bookings via a phonecall rather than text though.

I think it is easy to get frustrated when blokes don't read everything on your profile and therefore miss out on some really nice bookings.

Of course I expect them to have read the basics,if it gets to 3 plus questions on services,rates etc I refer them back to my profile and I also don't appreciate guys ringing after my available times but I don't mind short notice bookings sometimes.I work full time after a booking I shower/wash and get ready for another possible booking.

If I can't do it then tough thats the chance short notice guys take but I don't take offence.

I appreciate when a guy has limited time on a lunch break for example then he may not have the time to give an hours notice,ring you,put a booking request in and get over to you.I also don't think it deters dickheads making them put in a request but its whatever you feel works for you.I use my own judgement by speaking to them and it rarely lets me down.

1 person likes this

I feel I have a very good judge of character too, I haver never had a violent or really horrible booking in my whole four years of being in the industry. I always ask them to CALL FIRST and then follow up with the online booking once we have agreed a time, sorry if I didn't make that clear.

I genuinely believe asking them to do this deters Timewaster etc, for example when I speak to some clients on the phone and they go "sure no problem I'll put it through online" and they don't, you have saved giving out your address details for nothing. And as I said before, some clients will still try and book you after being blocked by using a different number. They are highly unlikely to do this if they then need to follow up with a booking online.

Edited by MissKylie

Kylie: Way before the existence of Adultwork (sometime 8/10 years ago) Wgs  are perfectly managing theirs appointments without it. It was fairly straightforward: Guys emailing or call you, and its upto the WG  to filter out who she wants to see or not, obviously based on the conduct during communication, theirs requests, and of course gut feeling.

I do agree. AW change that a bit ...but only on the point that you can read some feedback on some clients from other girls, taken in account that many of them does not have any, or its undeniable fake (Clitlover, Tonquestar for example the most notorious and hundreds others). Not even mention that some girls leave a glowing feedbacks to the clients, whom you would not meet again even if they paid you a 100 times amount your fee.  (I think its theirs kind of bitterness: I suffered him through, so let another poor cow to endure him also and go through it).

I am not not sure why you want your potential clients to put it through AW booking system? I actually would appreciate if you can answer it.

Do you think its offer you some kind of extra security, because client (ok, not exactly "client" as such.) "Client" are never a client unless you have his money at the end of the appointment) registered with Adultwork which hosted/registered somewhere in either Belize, Malta, East Timor..and God knows where they can choose to "re-locate" theirs domain.

Kylie: Many guys don't want to create Adultwork profile, so they can put booking through for you, or email to you through AW internal email system. Most of them are either married/in relationships, or either paranoid to sign up with a such website, or simply could not be arsed! They want uncomplicated shag, without going through rigmarole of creating separate email address to register with AW, filling a fields for a booking and type a random phone number there. (which is the easiest part,l lol).

I am still interested why do you want them to put a booking through AW. What would you do, if  Adultwork was not there? I know its a hypothetical question, but you equally can give me a hypothetical answer? 

2 people like this

And guys, do you follow them, or think fuck it too much hassle!

Way too much hassle Kylie. I only book girls who display a phone number, and I only book by phone. I'd never book through Adultwork

I'm sure that goes for a large percentage of others too

As Xenia so rightly said above

"They want uncomplicated shag, without going through rigmarole"

2 people like this

Way too much hassle Kylie. I only book girls who display a phone number, and I only book by phone. I'd never book through Adultwork

Each to their own, but I'd have missed out on some great punts had I not spared the 30 seconds it takes to fill in a booking request. Once it's done, and you have the wg's phone number, she's almost always ok with taking further bookings by phone or text.

Saying that - It's a far from perfect system and open to abuse from both sides unfortunately. If a dodgy wg fails to confirm the booking, a punter is unable to leave a negative rating. If she confirms in good faith before the booking takes place (which most of the wg's I've seen have), a dodgy punter can leave a negative rating for the wg - even if the booking never took place.

In an ideal world it'd be a decent system, but it isn't, and it's not, although there are ways round both scenarios.

I take bookings by email, phone call or text with a confirmation call if Im not sure because of something they have said in that text. Nowadays if a guy is messing around he will do so regardless of how he contacted you. I tend to treat this as a 9 to 5 style job. I go into my flat monday to friday during the day and early evening so if someone phones up and asks if Im free in ten  minutes and I have the space then I say yes. Sometimes its a no, depends on how the day goes. 

The booking system I am highly sceptical of as guys sometimes make a booking on there then dont bother to get in touch with your too see if you are free at that time, sometimes they just keep doing it. I also only trust the aw feedback to a certain degree.

We all work different ways Kylie. I personally couldnt imagine sitting there telling a guy I wont see him if he wont sign up to adult work. Thats giving adult work entire power over your finances. If that website gets pulled by the authorities or the people just get scared and decided to close down one day then what are you going to do. Me..Ill just carry on taking my phone calls. Ive spread myself wide as far as directory links etc too so if aw disappears Im findable in many other places. 

Xenia put it perfectly I believe. Aw didnt used to exist and one day again it wont exist although that may not be for a long time.  Don't rely on it rely on you x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Each to their own, but I'd have missed out on some great punts had I not spared the 30 seconds it takes to fill in a booking request. Once it's done, and you have the wg's phone number, she's almost always ok with taking further bookings by phone or text.

Saying that - It's a far from perfect system and open to abuse from both sides unfortunately. If a dodgy wg fails to confirm the booking, a punter is unable to leave a negative rating. If she confirms in good faith before the booking takes place (which most of the wg's I've seen have), a dodgy punter can leave a negative rating for the wg - even if the booking never took place.

In an ideal world it'd be a decent system, but it isn't, and it's not, although there are ways round both scenarios.

You dont even have to confirm it to leave feedback you just have to have had the booking sent. I received good fake and bad fake feedback from two members there, one the booking is put through you dont need to confirm it. I didnt actually end up having a booking with either of the guys because of their total ignorance in regards to how you go about treating people you are hoping to fuck…and thats members of there I might add. Taking a booking form a member is no guarantee that he isn't a twat. x

2 people like this

Sounds like he thinks he's on the guest list.

And perhaps you might be a little bit of a jobsworth..................

You dont even have to confirm it to leave feedback you just have to have had the booking sent. I received good fake and bad fake feedback from two members there, one the booking is put through you dont need to confirm it. I didnt actually end up having a booking with either of the guys because of their total ignorance in regards to how you go about treating people you are hoping to fuck…and thats members of there I might add. Taking a booking form a member is no guarantee that he isn't a twat. x

Yep I know a feedback comment can be left on an unconfirmed booking but in some ways the system is actually stacked against the punter. A punter can leave a feedback comment only and not rate the booking at all if the wg hasn't confirmed, but a wg can leave a comment and a negative rating against the punter.

Used properly it isn't an issue, but as with any system, it's open to abuse on both sides.

Edited by Burty

Miss Kylie, you have a system that works for you and yes stay with it. Okay you may miss out on some clients, sorry that would include me because I have a thing about Adult Work, but I am not going to put you down for what works for you.

What I would say is that whatever part of the service industry you are in, I work in a service industry, no sexual favours involved, it is important for my industry that I have a signature, full address and other especial details for insurance purposes. We have a booking system, that officially closes two weeks in advance of any event. Still I get the phone calls on my personal mobile phone, I am away at the moment can you book me in? Do I have to complete a form? So it goes on. The stupid thing is, they are sent all of the details in advance and only have to sign their name. Complicated? We had one guy who did everything correctly other than get the date right and turned up a week late and guess what we weren't there. I am afraid there are lazy people, chancers, and those beyond help no matter what you do. Stick with your system, and until it becomes a real problem then reconsider.

Personally, I do use AW as a reference, particularly for a ladies profile details, but I then look for her personal website with an e-mail address or phone number. I like to make the initial enquiry by e-mail, then if the lady responds follow that with a phone call. Whilst ladies are very good at describing their services, there are a couple of things I like, which I like to confirm before completing the booking, kissing being the one most open for interpretation.

Yep I know a feedback comment can be left on an unconfirmed booking but in some ways the system is actually stacked against the punter. A punter can leave a feedback comment only and not rate the booking at all if the wg hasn't confirmed, but a wg can leave a comment and a negative rating against the punter.

Used properly it isn't an issue, but as with any system, it's open to abuse on both sides.

You see I feel its the opposite. AW is completely stacked in favour of the punter in terms of when a sticky situation occurs. Even if you have some abusive ninny emailing you and you block their emails they can still leave feedback on you saying they booked you and you were awful even when you have never actually met them, yes you can leave feedback too but its then  your word against theirs as I experienced recently.

1 person likes this

Security is key for any WG who, after all, is inviting random strangers into her flat or house. Therefore I am quite happy to follow whatever procedures any WG has in order that she will fell comfortable about the booking and it will go well. Since I generally plan my punts in advance I can make an AW booking, call from the phone box on the corner, turn up with a yellow daffodil in my lapel or any other stipulation that a WG desires.

On the very rare occasions that I feel like a spur of the moment punt I have a couple of numbers of ladies I have met before, and who might see me at short notice.

1 person likes this

I really liked AW booking system.  I hardly take any bookings, so when yesterday I received an email from an older guy who comes to London today asking to meet me in the afternoon saying that he 'followed' me for quite some time, ending with 'fingers' crossed' that I will accept to see him, I thought: 'this guy must be serious'.  We exchanged several emails, only to tell me in the last email that he has some business meetings now.  I do not remember to have had such changes with an older guy via AW, but, yes, we all have different experiences.........

You see I feel its the opposite. AW is completely stacked in favour of the punter in terms of when a sticky situation occurs. Even if you have some abusive ninny emailing you and you block their emails they can still leave feedback on you saying they booked you and you were awful even when you have never actually met them, yes you can leave feedback too but its then  your word against theirs as I experienced recently.

Being a punter I'm obviously seeing it from the punters side first and foremost, and the opposite applies to you. I get your point about the booking request, and yes the punter can leave a comment (which you can dispute). Your feedback score wouldn't be affected if the booking wasn't confirmed, but you can leave a negative score for the punter. So, looking at it from the punter's side - I can make a booking, the wg doesn't confirm and then doesn't turn up. I can only leave a comment to that effect and not give her a negative rating. She however can leave me a negative rating and say I was abusive or whatever.

I agree the system is flawed in that anyone can leave a random booking request, but there are ways of reducing them significantly. It's a bit of faffing around and not 100% foolproof but it can be done, as one wg showed me.

Being a punter I'm obviously seeing it from the punters side first and foremost, and the opposite applies to you. I get your point about the booking request, and yes the punter can leave a comment (which you can dispute). Your feedback score wouldn't be affected if the booking wasn't confirmed, but you can leave a negative score for the punter. So, looking at it from the punter's side - I can make a booking, the wg doesn't confirm and then doesn't turn up. I can only leave a comment to that effect and not give her a negative rating. She however can leave me a negative rating and say I was abusive or whatever.

I agree the system is flawed in that anyone can leave a random booking request, but there are ways of reducing them significantly. It's a bit of faffing around and not 100% foolproof but it can be done, as one wg showed me.

The only way of reducing the bookings requests is if you have limited availability listed but if someone just wants to be an arse then they will pick any old time to make that booking request as its not a real booking to them. You can of course not have your availability calendar filled in at all but then when a guy emails asking to put a request through you have to go in and change your calendar. Its not that faffy unless your time or internet is limited but still a pain in the bum. 

Good post, same here, no phone displayed means not working or not bothered.

If the client wants to book at short notice or not sign up to adultwork when that is his choice, and his choice not to book you. You also don't have to explain yourself, as you say it's clear on your profile which you back up when you speak on the phone. As someone who lost their AW profile for a short while, I'm surprised you rely on AW so much, but if it works for you then I don't see what you are complaining about.

Edited by Strawberry

If its a booking in the future then happy to mess around, otherwise i just call or text hoping the lady in question is indeed available!!!

Good post, same here, no phone displayed means not working or not bothered.

No phone displayed can also mean a great reduction in silly folk just wanting a "chat" ......

A quick scan of my contact details shows how to find my phone number in a moment.  Ok I know it may seem to amount to the same thing.... but guys just wanting that chat will go for the displayed numbers.... and can't really be bothered to find my number in the way I request.

It does not always mean "not working or not bothered" 

Edited by Lynn

No phone displayed can also mean a great reduction in silly folk just wanting a "chat" ......

A quick scan of my contact details shows how to find my phone number in a moment. Ok I know it may seem to amount to the same thing.... but guys just wanting that chat will go for the displayed numbers.... and can't really be bothered to find my number in the way I request.

It does not always mean "not working or not bothered"

I like chats....talking in general really...lol

I am not not sure why you want your potential clients to put it through AW booking system? I actually would appreciate if you can answer it. Do you think its offer you some kind of extra security, because client (ok, not exactly "client" as such.) "Client" are never a client unless you have his money at the end of the appointment) registered with Adultwork which hosted/registered somewhere in either Belize, Malta, East Timor..and God knows where they can choose to "re-locate" theirs domain. Kylie: Many guys don't want to create Adultwork profile, so they can put booking through for you, or email to you through AW internal email system. Most of them are either married/in relationships, or either paranoid to sign up with a such website, or simply could not be arsed! They want uncomplicated shag, without going through rigmarole of creating separate email address to register with AW, filling a fields for a booking and type a random phone number there. (which is the easiest part,l lol). I am still interested why do you want them to put a booking through AW. What would you do, if  Adultwork was not there? I know its a hypothetical question, but you equally can give me a hypothetical answer?

I feel I have a very good judge of character too, I haver never had a violent or really horrible booking in my whole four years of being in the industry. I always ask them to CALL FIRST and then follow up with the online booking once we have agreed a time, sorry if I didn't make that clear.I genuinely believe asking them to do this deters Timewaster etc, for example when I speak to some clients on the phone and they go "sure no problem I'll put it through online" and they don't, you have saved giving out your address details for nothing. And as I said before, some clients will still try and book you after being blocked by using a different number. They are highly unlikely to do this if they then need to follow up with a booking online.

As I have said above, these are my main reasons. It also means that they are traceable if anything were to happen that you needed to go to the police.

The married excuse is so silly IMO, they have managed to get on my profile in the first place. Again (as I've already said) they can make a fake email address with hotmail or yahoo or whatever and just sign up and make the booking with that! It all takes less than 10mins!!! I really can't see why it's an issue, unless they just can't be arsed and well I can't be arsed to see them if that's the case. I will make exceptions for genuine reasons explained to me. I don't just rely on adultwork, I'm based on several different directories and have my own website, but I will still always then direct them to my adultwork page.

If I didn't have the option of the adultwork booking system I would make one on my website or something probably, or I'd just have to screen them more by having a me in depth conversation probably. At the end of the day I don't know who I'm speaking to, and the booking going through does give me that little more sense of security.