Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
out of towner

Hod Not Answering.?

4 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who keeps getting the voice mail service when ringing HOD2 ? I leave a message but they don't ring back. I have rung 6 times in the past 3 days (yes one was on Sunday which is probably a waste of time as they are shut), left 2 messages and just hung up the other 4.   At 29p a time this is starting to erode my credit!  I text today and was text back to say that I cannot book by text and will just have to keep trying the number PLUS they are too busy to answer voice mail messages. Pity it keeps going to that then!  As a good customer for nearly 3 years I don't think this is providing a good service. I had to laugh at their twitter comment this week that the new booking service is working well!  If I do ever get someone to answer I wonder how successful I will be to confirm on the day!  Starting to think its a waste of time trying to book an appointment.

I agree, yesterday was particularly frustrating.  It is always noticable when Rihanna is in da house, calles get answered before 10:30am and at most on the second call attempt - The saving grace is that 99.99% of the time the mild annoyances are well worth it.  

Strange as it must cost them business as not all punters can keep leaving offices or homes etc. to make repeated phone calls in a quiet spot.

I agree, yesterday was particularly frustrating.  It is always noticable when Rihanna is in da house, calles get answered before 10:30am and at most on the second call attempt - The saving grace is that 99.99% of the time the mild annoyances are well worth it.  

Strange as it must cost them business as not all punters can keep leaving offices or homes etc. to make repeated phone calls in a quiet spot.

Can you just clarify if this is a problem this week or past weeks ? This week we have put in a new booking system which at the moment means calls are taking longer than normal but in the long term will mean regular and genuine clients will not have to confirm bookings on the day saving them calling in the morning therefore freeing up the phone.

We have never as a company taken text or email bookings as you could be a 10 year old boy or another WG the logic being that a call makes it a little harder for them to mess with the day. It is because of the constant time wasters that we have had to bring the booking system in it does not involve any personal details or telephone numbers stored and is to make everyones life easier we hope with an added bonus for our regular clients.

We do have to put clients on hold as do millions of companies and you can always call back. We are not trying to be awkward and whilst I can see it is frustrating it is not I believe a regular thing. I myself ring the flats daily and I have never once been put on hold or had the phone put down or found it engaged.

At present we have no way of knowing on the phones that anyone is a regular client as posted in the previous post but will do from now on if you are just patient while we bring in the booking system.

I have answered this instead of Rhianna as it is difficult for her to explain it. I am sure Rhianna will have experienced the same problems as Charlie today in each call taking slightly longer but I trust both maids do the best job they can in a busy agency.

Finally managed to get through just to let you guys know :)