Thunderbolt69

Receiving Watersports?

59 posts in this topic

There are not many things that I have not done. However, this is one of them. I have a date with a very sexy lady in the next few days and I want to to do anything she wants. I know she gives w/s. if I'm so turned on by her which I'm sure i will be I will recieve w/s for the first time. any advise for a newbie on this?

wear a wet suit

Edited by jiily
1 person likes this

you have a voice tell her how you feel and tell her your a novice 

if she's good at her job, she would be gradual with you and not throw you in the deep end head first *giggles* 

start with the body and torso then work up your comfort levels 

hope you get drowned !!

The bathroom maybe the most practical place but on the bed is far far more erotic!!! Have the towels at the ready and enjoy!!!

Yes, I'm afraid I am a bit of a hygiene freak! :D

There are not many things that I have not done. However, this is one of them. I have a date with a very sexy lady in the next few days and I want to to do anything she wants. I know she gives w/s. if I'm so turned on by her which I'm sure i will be I will recieve w/s for the first time. any advise for a newbie on this?

Everyone is different - some people like it on their face or even in their mouth, others prefer it on their chest and groin. Be sure to communicate your desires beforehand :)

A '58 pattern poncho.  Tie off the hood.  Spread across the bed/floor/sofa.  

Job's a good un.  

I really fail to see how being pissed (or shat) on can turn anyone on.  Perhaps that's because I worked for a company for a few years who crapped on me daily.

2 people like this

Without wishing to hijack the thread anyone know ladies that indulge in action both ways...

Umbrella and wellingtons.  If its cloudy she may offer a drizzle but if a thunderstorm is brewing expect a gush of lighting!  Seriously will never ever do it as don't see the attraction but would love to do the weather report one day! 

Aisha was the best practitioner of this art, IMHO.

Her memory lives on.

Without wishing to hijack the thread anyone know ladies that indulge in action both ways...

Step forward ladies...don't be shy!

Ask her she drinks lots of water and you are not her first 'flow' of the day.  Probably the smells and color will put you off for life, ha ha

Interesting thread, just off for my breakfast now.......................................................................................... not

I'm surprised you're setting about it in this way. On the one occasion I tried - just to tick it off, I suppose - it was with a lady I had already seen several times, and was both particularly aroused by and with whom I also had a good friendly relationship. I think that was necessary for me if I was to want to do it. Otherwise, not much to add: lie back, open your mouth and see if you like it. To me it had a kids-getting-naughty feel to it. Don't think I shall need to try it again.

I'm surprised you're setting about it in this way. On the one occasion I tried - just to tick it off, I suppose - it was with a lady I had already seen several times, and was both particularly aroused by and with whom I also had a good friendly relationship. I think that was necessary for me if I was to want to do it. Otherwise, not much to add: lie back, open your mouth and see if you like it. To me it had a kids-getting-naughty feel to it. Don't think I shall need to try it again.

'Open the mouth'?

What??????????????  Am I learning something new?

A practical lesson perhaps? Haha

'Open the mouth'?

What's the point otherwise?

Auto-urine therapy, or urotherapy as it is sometimes known, dates back to several ancient cultures and even, arguably, the Bible. Egyptian medical texts and Chinese and Indian documents mention the benefits of drinking one's urine, while the Aztecs used it to disinfect wounds.

Contrary to popular perception, urine is not a by-product of the body's waste disposal system but of blood filtration. Nutrient-filled blood passes through the liver, where toxins are removed and excreted as solid waste. The purified blood then goes through another filtering process via the kidneys, where components for which the body has no immediate use are collected in a sterile, watery solution. For that reason, it is highly sterile, consisting of 95 per cent water and five per cent nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, proteins, antibodies and other beneficial ingredients.

Advocates of auto-urine therapy believe that this combination can help cure everything from the common cold to cancer, boosting energy levels and sexual performance along the way. While the practice has always been popular in China, India and South-east Asia, a small but growing band of Western fans are also downing a daily dose. Books with titles such as The Golden Fountain all extol the virtues of urine.

Each to their own.

I love the idea of being pissed on.However I've a real phobia of drowning...

It's something I've never really fancied, but just lately I'm thinking about trying it more and more.  I don't think I'd be up for the "in the mouth" experience, but having a woman squat over me and take a piss would at least be a unique experience.  Who knows, it may become my new "thing".  I discussed it with my friends at a party the other day, to see if any of them have ever experienced it, and it looks like I'll be the first of us (that would admit it).

Intending to book a session with one of the fun Thai wonders in a few weeks, so will have to do my research to see who would be best for this.