Finn

Female condoms

5 posts in this topic

I would be interested to know what experience/comments people have on female condoms. I have no experience of them myself, but I have read a few reviews which seem to indicate that the reputable modern ones, if properly used, are equivalent to ordinary condoms in both the prevention of pregnancy and the transmission of STI's. If this is the case, I am surprised that I have never seen any WG's offering the use of them (probably at additional cost, as they are a lot more expensive than male condoms and more inconvenient for the WG to use). I would have thought there would be considerable demand for this service, being a lot closer to the feel of "bareback", without the risks.

I am probably missing something obvious! Can anyone enlighten me?

I would be interested to know what experience/comments people have on female condoms. I have no experience of them myself, but I have read a few reviews which seem to indicate that the reputable modern ones, if properly used, are equivalent to ordinary condoms in both the prevention of pregnancy and the transmission of STI's. If this is the case, I am surprised that I have never seen any WG's offering the use of them (probably at additional cost, as they are a lot more expensive than male condoms and more inconvenient for the WG to use). I would have thought there would be considerable demand for this service, being a lot closer to the feel of "bareback", without the risks.

They are rubbish, sound like you are shagging a crisp packet and not as safe.

I tend to agree with Nina and do not like them much myself.

However they still are the best solution for a gentleman who would be too large for male condom.

And therefore probably safer too !

I tend to agree with Nina and do not like them much myself.

However they still are the best solution for a gentleman who would be too large for male condom.

And therefore probably safer too !

That's what XXXX condoms are for surely?

I used one with my regular when I had an STI and I was n't sure if I had anything else (just genital warts as it happens). Licking her through the FC did n't work for either of us (she normally loves my oral attentions), and sex was n't good either (tho I may well have had a condom on as well, I can't remember). We just went for being very careful, with a male condom, in the end.

I'm in no rush to use one again.

I am being a lot more careful about any damage to skin, which is how I think I got the warts, and of course would be the big risk for transmission to my regular.