Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
icedrest

Large Labia

11 posts in this topic

Looking for a slim or petite tmature lady with large lips.

well im mature and iv got the lips so im half way there just need to slim down to a size 6 now

Edited by jiily

Iam interested in this topic.Iam looking for a lady in her 20s though.And maybe has a big clit too!

Size 6 is WAY too skinny !

Talk to me :-)

Nice big lips are my thing

Iam interested in this topic.Iam looking for a lady in her 20s though.And maybe has a big clit too!

Karina...ex of hod...on 1-2-1 and purple site

Naomi of Preston (naughtynaomi on AW) could be your girl.

very pretty, great laugh, better service, long flaps (and if you lick her clit for long enough.....)

Outcalls only nowadays

(bad tit job though)

Nicole du Papillon (on Adultwork) will suit you nicely I reckon.

Uncle Pokey

Nicole du Papillon (on Adultwork) will suit you nicely I reckon.

Uncle Pokey

The pics on the site show a massive labia.

I will second Nicole du Papillon, amazing big labia and a great girl in lots of ways to boot. Her cock worship thing she does is mind blowing!

I have had a look at Nicole du Papillion and am tempted at some stage.  She has an amazing body per AW and well I wont mention the labia that's why I thought it appropriate to ask on this post!  I do like to see the face is she an attractive lady as well!!  Many thanks!  Does anyone know what the worshiping of your penis entails!! 

I have had a look at Nicole du Papillion and am tempted at some stage.  She has an amazing body per AW and well I wont mention the labia that's why I thought it appropriate to ask on this post!  I do like to see the face is she an attractive lady as well!!  Many thanks!  Does anyone know what the worshiping of your penis entails!! 

I've seen Nicola Lister du Papillon and she is a very lovely lady, she is or was a personal trainer and her body is really nice and toned, I wouldn't say she is stunningly attractive but that said I'm no Brad Pitt. Her apartment is nicely tucked out of the way and she normally watches you as you park up (not sure if you want a WG to know your car reg etc) she has loads of toys and outfits and she's more than happy to dress up as you want her, when I say a lot of toys she opened three draws in the bedroom and showed me the selection.

I opted for the tie and tease and as she tied me to the bed she smiled at me and told me "I can whatever I want with you now" there was something really naughty in her eyes as she said it. Her cock worship is just that, she'll deep throat your whole shaft and get you really worked up, another thing she does is wrapped those lips around your dick and wank you off, she is truly amazing, she's still offering the 3 hours for £300 which is also good value.