Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
boardyhell3

Retrograde Ejaculation

2 posts in this topic

i have had a major operation,which means i can only at best ejaculate a tiny amount at best,normally nothing

however i have a normal orgasm without the mess

luckily i  have never been a big one for facials

has any one had this and what are in your opinion the advantages and disadvantages

I believe I'm a partially retro-ejaculator. Put simply, the combined prostatic fluid and semen flow somehow is forced up into the bladder, in my case to a significant degree. The result is more of a dribble of cum rather than Peter North type spurts.

I still enjoy all the physical sensations of an orgasm. And I blame too much wanking in my younger days.

Advantages: Put simply, much reduced 'mess'. Less wet wipe and tissue consumption by the ladies and no messy hair do's for them. Less need to send the curtains to the dry cleaners or bed linen to the washing machine. Less mirror cleaning and so on and so on. 

Disadvantages: One's willy still dribbles quite a bit as it de-tumesces which some ladies fail to spot. Also one needs a fairly urgent pee. (That, I think, goes for all blokes before they 'get their coats' so to speak.)

Uncle Pokey