Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike2012

Lunch Time Shags

29 posts in this topic

Has anyone gone for a quickie at lunch time and walked back into the office looking rather flushed ?

Yesterday I popped down to the red light district during my lunch break shagged a hot tottie blonde when I got back to the office I was looking flushed. A co-worker asked whats up Mike ?

I smiled and replied or just feeling shagged to be honest my co worker laughed and said you should take it easy dont work so hard. I laughed to myself little did he know :D .

Anyway I am flying from amsterdam to Croatia to get some sun now.

Has anyone gone for a quickie at lunch time and walked back into the office looking rather flushed ?

Yesterday I popped down to the red light district during my lunch break shagged a hot tottie blonde when I got back to the office I was looking flushed. A co-worker asked whats up Mike ?

I smiled and replied or just feeling shagged to be honest my co worker laughed and said you should take it easy dont work so hard. I laughed to myself little did he know :D .

Lunchtime punts are great.  OK you probably only get a half hour, but its a nice break. And when you get back to the office, you can look at the people and think -you have no idea what i was doing at lunchtime.

To both of you: maybe they do know...

It's quite a usual thing, I find lunchtimes quite busy. Maybe it's also the fact that there's no need to explain where you are at lunchtimes, unlike after work maybe? ^_^

1 person likes this

You are a novice.  English gents have been doing it for years.  Even after having the best mid day shag they manage to pull a bored look on their faces.  Who needs to look flushed?   :)

1 person likes this

Lunchtime my busiest part of the day! 

An important part of my job is ensuring they are dressed correctly, hair in place and not lippy on their face! :) 

2 people like this

Not sure I could go back to work after hot sex.My brain would be melted!

1 person likes this

I'm lucky, I suppose, I do shift work, 4 days on 4 days off, so all my punts are on my days off, around midday. No work to go back to and no excuses to find for being late home and I get a full hour in, sometimes 2.

I'm lucky, I suppose, I do shift work, 4 days on 4 days off, so all my punts are on my days off, around midday. No work to go back to and no excuses to find for being late home and I get a full hour in, sometimes 2.

It sounds like you do not have the life of 'pampered' businessmen who can nip several hours from the office saying they stayed longer in a meeting or blamed it on the transportation.

I would imagine that high powered businessmen have other ways of getting sex than having to go out to visit SPs.ie banging the secretary, temp, etc.Besides when you are rich loads of ladies want a piece of you!

No way would I go at lunchtime, even though there is somewhere only 15 minutes walk from my office (never been, wouldn't want to be seen there as colleagues may know).

This is very true but a lot are only interested in the lifestyle and less so in the person paying the bills....

It sounds like you do not have the life of 'pampered' businessmen who can nip several hours from the office saying they stayed longer in a meeting or blamed it on the transportation.

No I work for a living.

Become self employed then you can go when you want within reason.

I used to enjoy a lunchtime punt - usually at Funplace in Bearwood. Sometimes the timings were a bit tight and I remember being late back to work one day and being asked by a colleague where I'd been. My response was that I'd been having sex with a six foot blonde (I think her name was Sasha but thats by the by).  

Needless to say, nobody believed me!

I'd say a good 60% of booking taken at home (not touring) were lunchtime bookings.

one thing better than a lunchtime and thats a before work one.  Start the day with a good bang.  earliest one I have done is 0700 outcall.

I went for a lunch time shag years ago in an industrial area on my way to a client of the company I worked for.  I had some documents with me for the client.    About 30 minutes after leaving the brothel,  I realised that I didn't have the documents with me, having left my bag at the brothel, so I had to phone the client and say I was running late so that I could go back and pick up the documents, which would have taken at least an hour round trip.  No cellphones in those days so I had to find a public phone that worked, and needless to say I couldn't so got there on time but without documents and had to pretend I'd left the documents at the office.  I was quite young, and hot and flushed and embarrassed, and guilt was written all over my face.  The client was livid as he had every right to be, and so was my boss.  It was a most unpleasant experience.

You might think I'd have learned my lesson from that but I didn't!

Edited by Handshandy

Lunch time sex an be Great, but you need to be able to afford a good 2hrs lunch to make sure you can enjoy the session (+shower + fixup)

Recommended.

I went for a lunch time shag years ago in an industrial area on my way to a client of the company I worked for.  I had some documents with me for the client.    About 30 minutes after leaving the brothel,  I realised that I didn't have the documents with me, having left my bag at the brothel, so I had to phone the client and say I was running late so that I could go back and pick up the documents, which would have taken at least an hour round trip.  No cellphones in those days so I had to find a public phone that worked, and needless to say I couldn't so got there on time but without documents and had to pretend I'd left the documents at the office.  I was quite young, and hot and flushed and embarrassed, and guilt was written all over my face.  The client was livid as he had every right to be, and so was my boss.  It was a most unpleasant experience.

You might think I'd have learned my lesson from that but I didn't!

Ha ha, good post.  For some reasons it made me think of politicians who 'leave' important documents in Green Park in order to be found and published by scandal newspapers.

Ha ha, good post.  For some reasons it made me think of politicians who 'leave' important documents in Green Park in order to be found and published by scandal newspapers.

thats why its my rule not to take anything into a punt. not cos the girl will nick it, but cos leaving stuff behind is a real pain.

1 person likes this

thats why its my rule not to take anything into a punt. not cos the girl will nick it, but cos leaving stuff behind is a real pain.

Do girls still nick stuff nowadays?  I heard some terrible stories in the past but nothing recently.

Do girls still nick stuff nowadays?  I heard some terrible stories in the past but nothing recently.

Never had anything nicked by a wg. I wasnt saying WG;s were dishonest

just saying the reason i dont take stuff to a punt is cos I am a wazzock and will leave it behind, no the usual reason people give for this of not getting stuff nicked.

1 person likes this

I left a backpack with money, passport, phones and laptop at a girl's place. Stupidly it took me about 5 minutes to realise,  turned my 'phone back on to call her, and as I did so it beeped with a message from her telling me I'd left my pack and to collect it.   Obviously I would have been embarrassed to check in front of her to see if she'd nicked anything, but my assumption that she hadn't was proved correct when I later checked.

1 person likes this

Lunchtime my busiest part of the day! 

An important part of my job is ensuring they are dressed correctly, hair in place and not lippy on their face! :)

Reminds me of a cheeky lunchtime punt I had a while back.First time with a new girl, we hit it off straight away and apart from other activities, spent most of the 30 minutes snogging each other's faces off. I get back to work and fortunately went straight to the gents, where one look in the mirror shows a mouth like Coco the clown. Bloody hell, that was a close one!!