Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hytheguy

Dubai

7 posts in this topic

Does anyone know what the Dubai scene is like, and where to find girls

Dubai is the biggest whorehouse on earth.  If you were blind, repulsive, smelly, and so drunk you couldn't stand up, let alone get it up,  you would have them surrounding you in all the international hotels and bars.

It's also an Islamic country so alcohol and sex outside marriage are illegal, but openly encouraged to enhance tourism figures.

Does anyone know what the Dubai scene is like, and where to find girls

You can read the former thread of Dubai, you may get some useful info.

Also try reading ISG forum for up to date info.

Here's something I posted a while ago and it still holds good:

Its still a lot better value than London (albeit it does not have the array of short time incall options of London which makes London cheaper for a punt but not cheaper per hour if that makes sense)

Its not as good as it used to be. Typically an overnight (or more likely 3-4 hours) will cost from £100 to £250. Short time (1 hour/1 shot) around 50% cheaper but your hotel needs to be nearby for it to work.

Chinese, Filipino and African girls tend to be at the lower price range and Russian/Ukrainian/Moldovan and girls from Central Asian republics (i.e. ex-CIS) and Moroccan girls tend to charge more. That's only an indication - obviously loads of variables such as looks, age, day of the week, time of night, your negotiating skills etc. 

Make sure you specify how long a girl is going to stay - she may say all night but bugger off after a few hours and if you're after owo say up front as some girls do other's don't. Also don't pay money in the club for obvious reasons. Make sure you get back to the hotel before parting with cash and try to make sure your hotel is girl friendly - most are but some aren't. 

Don't be put off by horror stories about getting banged up in prison - as long as you are not groping your belle for the night in public you'll be fine. if you're paranoid get separate taxis to your hotel. 

Lots of clubs to go to but here's a few for you to ponder:

Upper

Hyatt Regency (my favourite as it has around 150 girls operating)
Kubu at SAS Radisson

Midrange

Moscow Hotel

Regal Plaza

Broadway

Lower range

Sheraton Deira

York Hotel
Imperial Suites
Seaview
Jockeys at Panorama Hotel

Again that's a generalisation - gems to be found in mid and lower range clubs and dogs in the upper range but a decent indication. 

If you're flush with cash go to Cincin at Fairmont, Skyview bar at Emirates Hotel or Budda Bar at Grosvenor Hotel for a bit of "high class" minge. Lots of other places - many hotel bars have pros milling around indeed far too many to mention. 

blimey yes, the Hyatt Regency at Palm Deira, the club there is full of hot birds all trying to chat you up. If only for a moral boost, its worth a trip especially as its free if you stay there.

I stayed the Mercury or was it Mecurial the other year, loads of african girls hanging around and a club but hotel being re-built now.

Looking for a bit of advice. I'm traveling to Dubai soon for work. Got 24hrs 'me time' tagged on at end and will be in need of some action by then.

Any up-to-date info would be appreciated.

I'm staying in a touristy hotel in JBR - I might be wrong but I doubt there will be much happening there (it's not on the list of friendly hotels on WSG)...so two questions really...

Where should I head? (on my budget I'll be looking at mid to low end (sadly I don't earn a Dubai salary ;))

Assuming I'll need to go elsewhere do many of the girls accommodate, or is it a case of having to pay for a room in the hotel where they are working? (I'm guessing the latter)

Heard the massage places are worth avoiding, is this the case? (sorry, that was 3 Q's!)

Cheers!