Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ken86

What questions to ask before booking.

15 posts in this topic

When Calling a WG what kind of conversation and sort of questions are good to ask, in order to find out whether she is a good one, or you gonna have a bad time..

I have never been with a WG before, and would like to try it, but really want to find a genuine good one.

I would assume is not as straightforward as simply asking if she's good and the real deal, as they probably want to do anything to get you as a customer.

Maybe the pro's have a way of figure out the good WG's from the bad ones.

I can't see that it would matter much what questions you ask, as a bad 'un could simply lie. Use the FRs. :confused:

I would say that its not a matter of asking questions (unless you really do want to swing from the chandelier) but more having a conversation and seeing if what is coming across ticks your boxes. If so, go for it; if not, don't, and look around some more. Certainly see the reviews and consider a first punt with one of the more extroverted ladies (Dollymopp springs to mind although there are other alternatives) who are just so damn good at their job you wonder why you were ever nervous.

I can't see that it would matter much what questions you ask, as a bad 'un could simply lie. Use the FRs. :(

Many girls, especially from the other site do not have FR's.

I can tell a lot from the girls attitude on the phone.

One stupid girl recently refused to give me her number until I made a booking.

Needless to say I went elsewhere.

If some of these girls ever ran a real business they would end up bankrupt. :confused:

So what questions would you ask then, Jim?

So what questions would you ask then, Jim?

You're feeling brave I guess?

LOL, not at all; but the OP wanted an answer, not Jim repeating his policies ad nauseam. Jim's a very experienced punter and I'm sure he meant to be more helpful. :confused:

When Calling a WG what kind of conversation and sort of questions are good to ask, in order to find out whether she is a good one, or you gonna have a bad time..

I have never been with a WG before, and would like to try it, but really want to find a genuine good one.

I would assume is not as straightforward as simply asking if she's good and the real deal, as they probably want to do anything to get you as a customer.

In my experience you can tell a lot from a quick phone call, but its not 100% guaranteed, she might be a good scammer/liar. I ask for confirmation of the services i require, being directed to her site is not good enough for me due to many ladies sites misleading me in the past. Always get phone confirmation. Check her rates and whats included, are there any chargeable extras, bear in mind ladies have to use discretion because some punters smell and for Alevels she would need to see if your too big for her to take.

I require her full address at the latest on the morning of the punt after her telling me in what area she works when i first ring. If this is not forthcoming i wont bother. Being told to go to X location and ring her for the address is of no interest to me, but some ladies insist on punters doing this for their security and show your not a timewaster. My view is she will be giving her address out anyway and in most cases wont know your at X location for sure. Some ladies do direct you to a location they can see you before giving the address but looking ok doesnt mean a guy is of course.

...I ask for confirmation of the services i require, being directed to her site is not good enough for me due to many ladies sites misleading me in the past. Always get phone confirmation. Check her rates and whats included, are there any chargeable extras,...

As a matter of interest, do you ask these questions in a way that means she can just say "Yes" or "No", or do you want longer, more detailed replies? I'm just thinking of a WG answering her phone at the Tesco check-out... :confused:

Ringing and asking a lady if she is 'a good one' or 'the real deal' will certainly answer your question - if she is, she will more than likely hang up.

If a lady is prepared to 'probably want to do anything to get you as a customer' (including taking a booking from someone who refers to the whole process as if he were buying a new kitchen appliance), then why do you suppose that might be?

As a matter of interest, do you ask these questions in a way that means she can just say "Yes" or "No", or do you want longer, more detailed replies? I'm just thinking of a WG answering her phone at the Tesco check-out... :confused:

After a polite introduction i cut to the chase, i bear in mind what ladies have told me time after time, that there are a lot of timewasters who ring them. I want to get the information i require and finish the call ASAP. A yes or no is sufficient assuming it matches what her site says. If it doesnt then i will mention it and ask is it on offer or not. If it is fine, if not and its very important or essential to me its a polite i have decided not to proceed and end of conversation.

LOL, not at all; but the OP wanted an answer, not Jim repeating his policies ad nauseam. Jim's a very experienced punter and I'm sure he meant to be more helpful. :(

I think thats a sign of old age - my mother does exactly the same things. Tells you something over and over again. Even when you say, 'yes mum, you've told me that already'', she still carries on. :confused:

This lady won't give out her full address because without local knowledge it would cause the client more problems than myself.

The last person I gave the full address to found themselves dumped by electronics in the middle of a one-way street with out being able to see the number for my place.

I can however give a full address for the place to park which with a couple of on the spot, easy directions once you are there gets you right to my front door.

So in my case it's absolutely genuine and intended to get you to my front door with minimal fuss.

I just received a text message

"Hi this is JAMES. Could you please ring with some details"

:confused:

oh yes of course I did...

now what if that had been a wife or girlfriend or even worse a son or daughter of a punter... checking out those phone numbers!

So the moral of this tale is...

think very carefully before you dial that number or make a booking... choose your words and approach with some intelligence please.

Spit or swallow?