Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluez

A Week In London

4 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

I'll be staying in London for about a week starting Tuesday and was hoping to get a recommendation or two about a good punt. Im doing some research myself but was hoping to get a few good recs to start. What Im looking for? 

- South Kensington Area

- 18 to 25 (Preferred but not mandatory)

- Blonde or Redhead

- Decent Sized Chest (B+) and a great ass

- looking to spend about £100-250

Im more prone to independents over agency girls, but for someone really good I'd be willing to go agency. Thanks in advance!

Another note: I'm mainly looking for an English/ British or Ee girl

Hi Bluez, Welcome to London. I don't have any specific recommendations for that area but check out www.acemassage.net which has a good selection of ladys in and around London. Descriptions on that site are usually reasonably accurate but, as always, with a bit of marketing hype. Do call the place(s) you chose before you visit for an up-to-date description of the girl(s) and to get a feel  for whether you are likely to be comfortable with the place.

You may find the South Ken. area is expensive and you will get better value if you are prepared to travel out to the suburbs. London's public transport is (usually!) excellent so a short ride on the train or underground will get you where you need to be. Use the journey planner on tfl.gov.uk.

Do let us know how you get on.

Thanks for the info Dave, much appreciated! I was planning on doing outcall probably - so they don't have to be in south ken specifically