bluehead

Gatwick Airport Agency Recomendation

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

Could anyone recommend an agency that has ladies that visit Gatwick airport hotels?

Thanks

Bh

I think most the London agencies have ladies who are happy to travel to airport hotels. Maybe if you mentioned a budget there'll be more helpful responses. Also if you have any specific services in mind.

I usually end up at Heathrow when passing through London, and when I'm lucky and a meeting gets cancelled, Agency Allure has been able to arrange someone to be there in about an hour.

They would probably be the same with Gatwick.

Why search for agencies when you can get a local or touring lady to visit you.

Hi All,

Could anyone recommend an agency that has ladies that visit Gatwick airport hotels?

Thanks

Bh

Loads of agencies have girls that live further out of London so could be there in no time at all

Try

Bijoux, Hamiltons, Saucy, to name just a few or lots of independents live near surrey for Gatwick.

Loads of agencies have girls that live further out of London so could be there in no time at all

Try

Bijoux, Hamiltons, Saucy, to name just a few or lots of independents live near surrey for Gatwick.

Thankyou BoyGenius

We most certainly do have girls that are happy to visit you at Gatwick or Heathtow or for international travel xx

Why search for agencies when you can get a local or touring lady to visit you.

I agree completely!  In fact, though I actually live in SW London, I regularly see London WGs for out-calls at Heathrow hotels (between9and5.com lists a half-dozen or more at day-room rates that are a fraction of their regular overnight rates) and I find it especially convenient to see indies there who only do out-calls or whose in-call location is some distance from SW London.  Many gals love to take me up on this offer and I am sure that they would be equally happy to see visiting or transiting punters there.

Edited by Tiggy 7