longwalker

Snowballing

11 posts in this topic

Hi both ladies and gents,

Snowballing is something that I have never done but more and more gets my attention to try it for the first time

What are your thoughts on this? and what was it like for you when you tried it for the first time

It saved me a couple of babywipes so I was stoked x

Edited by Chloe Kisses
1 person likes this

Its been brought up before, BTW.

I enjoy it and usually ask for it. Problem is, just after coming, men lose interest in it, so it takes the lady (or man) to take the lead and 'force' the issue.

I find it very horny: a mouthful of spunk and saliva, French kissing and then swallowing my own spunk.

My thinking on it is that its not very nice.  Would a gent really want to do it!  No not me anyway.

Is it true that pineapple juice and fruits of the forest yoghurt improves the taste?

Wasn't there a guzillion page thread about this not long back ?

Never done it and never even knew such an activity existed till I started coming on here.

Tried it for the first time in the last year. I like the OP thought about for a while before I had a go. However once I tried it I really enjoyed it and find it very hot. I now ask for it whenever I punt.

Very nice if done in a subtile manner rather then the full on PSE...thats the way i like it anyway...

Edited by Hero
1 person likes this

Only done it once a WG came up for a kiss and without warning deposited my sperm back into my mouth which was a shock and not very pleasant. However my GF has said she would find a spunky kiss a real turn on, so who am I to with hold? Cant wait to see her next!

Thanks for the link Burty, indeed there is already a topic running of the same Heading and as it happens the same author.