Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clearlyme

Good Time Girl Sought

5 posts in this topic

Hi Im looking for some advice, I am planning a night out on Thurs 3rd July with a friend. We have already booked Platinum Cindy and are looking for a 2nd Girl to join us. I need to be clear that this isn't going to end up in an all in session in the same room, thats not really my scene. 1 guy 1 girl may be swap around later on.

What were looking for is a girl to join us for an overnight who likes a a good time out followed up with the usual bedroom antics long into the night. 

The one thing that is a must is she must be friendly and game for a laugh and like a drink or 2. Some interaction with Cindy would be nice, she should be pretty, fit and slim and likes kissing. Other than that I don't really have a massive shopping list. 

I have already spoken to Cindy and her usual duo partners aren't available, thats why Im here :)

We will be staying at a top hotel in Chelsea, any questions please ask but please give me your recommendations.

what is your budget im sure miss lia amelia would be good from what i read ! x

1 person likes this

Oops, sorry and I thought i covered everything. Well tbh i think in the region of £1000, i will check her out, thanks.

Wow, Lia looks amazing and has definitely gone on my hot list. Tbh though I've just checked her website and i don't think she is about and could well be out of my friends budget. Though if a budget was going to go out of a window.... Again, wow!

what is your budget im sure miss lia amelia would be good from what i read ! x

Wow, Lia looks amazing and has definitely gone on my hot list. Tbh though I've just checked her website and i don't think she is about and could well be out of my friends budget. Though if a budget was going to go out of a window.... Again, wow!

Hello there.. .Thanks for the recommendation rebecca and also for the lovely kind words Clearlyme... Sadly Im not about on that date. Shame! Would have loved to have played with all of you naughty people :) hopefully next time... L x