Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Colonel Bonkers

Polls

3 posts in this topic

Very elementary question here. I want to start a new thread with a poll. I see there is a little window with an option 'post a poll with this thread' or something similar, but where is the space for writing out the poll questions? Or does that pop up later when you submit the main part of the thread?

Very elementary question here. I want to start a new thread with a poll. I see there is a little window with an option 'post a poll with this thread' or something similar, but where is the space for writing out the poll questions? Or does that pop up later when you submit the main part of the thread?

You have guessed correctly, the post part will appear when you press submit, and then the board software takes you to another form where you fill out the poll options etc. This is why if you check a poll type thread immediately after it is posted, the poll options are not yet shown.

Give it a go, and if you mess it up, I'm sure a mod will delete it for you :confused:

You have guessed correctly, the post part will appear when you press submit, and then the board software takes you to another form where you fill out the poll options etc. This is why if you check a poll type thread immediately after it is posted, the poll options are not yet shown.

Give it a go, and if you mess it up, I'm sure a mod will delete it for you :confused:

Thanks, Vicar, I'll put my mind to it.