Cumonce

Non Specific Urethra

6 posts in this topic

I have had NSU in the past but my results have come back as negative.  No chlaymidia.  I have has OWO with a couple of ladies and I understand you can catch other organisms through oral that they don't test for.  Also if you have mastabated hard or had a lot of sex this can also damage the Urethra.  Have and guys on here had a similar problem! 

You mean urethritis,  the urethra is the affected component!

Yes that sounds right. I am not so good in the terminology!  I think my days of owo are over as you never know what the previous guy has left behind with the wg!!!  Best stick to oral with I think!  Not worth it I think?

I would agree. I have had sensations below after OWO with trusted ladies. Always went to the STI clinic for a test and always came back negative for anything nasty. 

Heck I even got a sore throat from a lady I had DFK with before. You just can't be careful enough.

Ive had NSU before... anti-biotics sorted it out... then i convinced myself that it had come back... but got the all clear... i was actually dehydrated which made the urine sting which i thought was the NSU coming back so i was avoiding liquids trying to reduce the traffic but of course actually making it worse...

I have had NSU in the past but my results have come back as negative.  No chlaymidia.  I have has OWO with a couple of ladies and I understand you can catch other organisms through oral that they don't test for.  Also if you have mastabated hard or had a lot of sex this can also damage the Urethra.  Have and guys on here had a similar problem! 

you can get all sorts of UTI's without having sex.  Best way is to drink loads and keep your ureter and urethra well rinsed.  Your urine should be properly dilute. if it is dark yellow or smells then get a pint glass and drink loads of water. If you are dehydrated your body takes water from your bladder through the wall, making the wee left more concentrated, so causing irritation.

also keep your bits clean. 

dehydration can also cause brain problems - and that especially affects the elderly a lot cos they wont drink enough.

this is so much more important just now while its so hot.