Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
exmoonraker

Any Recent Experiences / Advice For Bratislava

11 posts in this topic

I am heading over to Bratislava in the next couple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone has any recent experiences or advice they could share?

I haven't punted anywhere for about 3 years, so a little rusty. I don't mind whether it is a club, indy, or even just a bar where it may be possible to meet some fun ladies :-).

It would seem from what I have read on this forum that I would be expecting to pay similar to here in the UK? Which is more than fine, I am just trying to avoid getting ripped off.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Many thanks

Ex

Was last there about a year ago for three days.  Not a great scene.  Clubs very expensive or poor quality/little choice.   I was approached by a couple of ladies in the street, none that I wanted to take back to the hotel.  In fairness I was there on a business trip and didn't put much effort into punting so there may well be opportunities that I ddin't find.

Many thanks for the reply HS.

I am also on a business trip, and unfortunately think it is going to be mostly work and no play..... It seems that Bratislava isn't in the same league as places like Prague for this hobby.

Ex

I am heading over to Bratislava in the next couple of weeks, and was wondering if anyone has any recent experiences or advice they could share?

I haven't punted anywhere for about 3 years, so a little rusty. I don't mind whether it is a club, indy, or even just a bar where it may be possible to meet some fun ladies :-).

It would seem from what I have read on this forum that I would be expecting to pay similar to here in the UK? Which is more than fine, I am just trying to avoid getting ripped off.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Many thanks

Ex

http://www.punternet.com/forum/index.php/topic/33649-mongering-bratislava/

Thanks for the link Jojo.

very useful.

Ex

Thanks for the link Jojo.

very useful.

Ex

Of course you got ISG for the updated info for what's worth . You won't get ripped off if you do your research and get an idea of the prices . Always use official taxis or negotiate & agree a price with taxi drivers you find on the street .

Prices have really gone up since i was there few years ago ..

There is a  very nice girl ( Sounds Nice &  Attractive  from her emails ), she is a member of ISG,her name  Mellisa Rouge  on the Prague forum . She wanted euros 440 for 3 hours to accompany me to a  ( Very Special Club in Prague ) can't mention the name here .. Maybe she can meet you in Bratislava or you meet her in Prague .   

Bratislava is not that far from Prague by either Train or bus . 

Many thanks for the extra input Jojo.

I never even thought about ISG. I am getting the feeling that there isn't any bargains to be had, but that is fine.  It looks like similar pricing to UK but Euros.  I was just trying to avoid the being marched to the ATM scenario.....

I will check out Mellisa Rouge. And I like the sound of a "Very Special Club" I get the gist. Not a club you can go to as a single guy. Lol

It maybe that being propositioned in a bar is the best way forward.

Thanks again

Ex

I never even thought about ISG. I am getting the feeling that there isn't any bargains to be had, but that is fine.  It looks like similar pricing to UK but Euros.  I was just trying to avoid the being marched to the ATM scenario.....

I will check out Mellisa Rouge. And I like the sound of a "Very Special Club" I get the gist. Not a club you can go to as a single guy. Lol

Thanks again

Ex

It depends on your reasons for  going to Bratislava , if for mongering purposes ,its simply not worth it if looking for Bargains .

The only bargains left now in EE countries are to be found in Ukraine &The unrecognized Republic of   Transnistra .

What exactly do you mean by that ?? WGS ,semi pros ,freebies ??

Thanks again

Ex

I keep saying It, ISG Is the board to look at for foreign punting, you might get some Info here, but this Is mainly UK focused.

From what I hear Bratislava has become expensive since they took on the €uro.

Apologies for the late reply. My trip was cancelled.... at the last minute!  But many thanks for all the advice and input.

I may be going back in a month or two, so will hopefully have some fun then.

Thanks again.

Ex