Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mike2012

Accused Of Being Gay

28 posts in this topic

Has anyone been stuck in a boring client meeting and all they can think about is shagging some hot young blonde ?

I was in a boring client meeting and began day dreaming about having hot sex with a two beautiful blondes. I quickly made an excuse and left the meeting saying I had a splitting headache. I marched down to the Amsterdam red light district and saw my regular spanish girl a 20 year hottie who I see once a week.

I popped into the window and asked her to get her mate to come and to as I was up for a three some. Sure enough after a few minutes I had two hotties on the bed for 100 euros. After shagging both of them in the space of 30 mins I left the window extremely exhausted.

Got back to the office and one of the guys said the receptionist fancied me and wanted me to join her for drinks. I turned the offer for drinks and said no thanks mate.

My colleague laughed and said "i swear Mike your turning gay amsterdam is really getting to you"

I gave him an unknowing smile little did he realize whilst he was in a boring meeting I was shagging two hot blondes :-)

Anyone had a similiar experience ?

1 person likes this

No but sounds great.  My mind does wonder quite a lot when I am doing  boring client work!!  When you said Spanish I thought your day dreaming hadn't come true as I pictured a dark haired sultry Spanish girl!! 

This blonde I am seeing is an absolute stunner. At first glance she looks swedish but as soon as she speaks I could tell she was from Madrid. I balls had been squeezed dry of cum so was no chance anything was going to happen with the receptionist :-)

Am sure some of my friends think I'm gay. If we are out socially they will be trying to chat up any shabby tart that either smiles or speaks to them with the intention of bedding them as it's been so long since they have had sex. Little do they know I punt and ged fabulous sex on a regualr basis with stunning girls.  Their chat up lines and stupid antics make me cringe.

No but sounds great.  My mind does wonder quite a lot when I am doing  boring client work!!  When you said Spanish I thought your day dreaming hadn't come true as I pictured a dark haired sultry Spanish girl!!

I'm Spanish but have natural blonde hair and blue eyes.

Never in Amsterdam but many a time in London...

...And only the meetings whereby we are there just for the sake of it, shouldn't actually say that but its the truth!!!

I worked for a company where someone spread a rumour that I was guy, so I let them carry on believing it.  What they didn't know (apart from the girl directly concerned!) was that I was shagging one of the girls in the office and they used to talk to her about me, and she often asked if she should tell them I wasn't gay, but I let them live their silly little fantasy.

I think your colleague is after you. he'd have you as a gay, or draft in the receptionist and see if he can nobble you as  a bi. Watch out..............

There might be a story. Guy gets bored at work, takes to punting, next day ends up either bi or gay. Its good enough for the daily Star.

Is nobody else cringing at the phrase 'shabby tart'? Derogatory, tasteless and nasty. I can't imagine your sexuality is the first thing people question about you, if you think describing women like that is OK.

Is nobody else cringing at the phrase 'shabby tart'? Derogatory, tasteless and nasty. I can't imagine your sexuality is the first thing people question about you, if you think describing women like that is OK.

I'm sure his friends think he's a CD rather than Gay. I don't know a single gay guy that would come out with a statement like that.

CD? Even the urban dictionary is coming up with compact disk! I can imagine a few versions of things it could stand for, but that aren't what I would call generic terms to be abbreviated and understood by the masses! Help me out H? x

Deleted, Sylver already replied by the time I read to the bottom of the page :D

DG

Edited by Diamond Geezer

I actually like the phrase "shabby tart!".

Anyway isn't this sexual harassment in the workplace? Amusing on the one hand, but perhaps not on the other?

Do you also speak english in a spanish accent ?

I'm Spanish but have natural blonde hair and blue eyes.

Do you also speak english in a spanish accent ?

I am fluent but afraid the accent is a bit rusty.

But some women are shabby tarts. Are we supposed to pretend this isn't the case? Are we just allowed to talk about people in soothing vanilla tones? Some women are shabby tarts in the same way some men are scruffy wankers. The phrase isn't an attack on an entire gender.

But some women are shabby tarts. Are we supposed to pretend this isn't the case? Are we just allowed to talk about people in soothing vanilla tones? Some women are shabby tarts in the same way some men are scruffy wankers. The phrase isn't an attack on an entire gender.

[/quote

Not met too many scruffy wankers myself. Don't know any shabby tarts either, do you?

Edited by Holly Maddison

I am a scruffy wanker. I know only two fashion rules 1) blue and green must never be seen 2) never mix stripes and patterns. Everything else is fair game. And I could wank for England.

If you can also kick a ball you could be going to the next world cup...

1 person likes this

Looking at the Ebgland team performance, I would be up against some world class wankers to get a place.

If we are going on appropriate terminology then it could be said you cannot be 'accused' of being gay unless by a sexist pig :)

I would call 'shabby tart' a mildly amusing inoffensive put down and what man isn't likely to be called a scruffy wanker in his time.

It all depends on time, place, era, circumstances, relationship etc etc.

I don't think it is 'vanilla' to have manners. I wouldn't call you a wanker, scruffy or otherwise... I imagine it would be strikingly obvious and not require my comment! I think you are desensitised in an environment where pound-power (the sterling type!) seems too often, to excuse a standard level of courtesy and yet others are offered by the girls calling them darling... what a mixed-up bunch of wankers and tarts we are! ;)

1 person likes this