Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ethan Hunt

In Call 'vs' Out Call

5 posts in this topic

I always do out calls, but due to a 'situation' have to do an in call....or nothing.

A girl I prefer to meet (on out call) via a private email tells me she does not do in calls.

I would have booked through agency, before anyone asks.

Every agency site says she says does do in calls ???......so,

1) things have changed and the websites are not updated

2) I'm not trusted for an in call

3) she is weirded out because I emailed her directly instead of going through the agency.

Thoughts?

Why look for the most convoluted answer? Maybe she's just between places and doesn't have anywhere to entertain at the moment. Why not email her back and say you'd prefer to do an incall and is she likely to do that anytime soon? Maybe she'll book a local hotel sometime and you can do your incall then.

Probably the incalls the agency says she does is at their arranged flats? So she can't use unless you book through them?

1 person likes this

Perhaps the girl has to pay a higher fee to the agency if she uses their apartment for an incall so she tries to dissuade her clients from booking them. Or perhaps they are just in-between apartments. Some girls do use their own apartments for their in calls so if hers is not available for clients to visit at the moment then she is saying no.

For whatever reason, if the girl is saying no it means she doesnt want to do an incall so if you book it and the agency agrees then you are well within your rights to do so but you may not have such a happy girl possibly. Try booking someone at a parlour perhaps, they are always incall  or an Indie who has an incall location.

Of course if the agency is only an incall agency that the girl works with then Frank is right, she can't use their premises other than the days she is on their schedule. 

Edited by Chloe Kisses

Maybe the girl has a temporary problem and cannot accommodate for incalls anymore.  Not everything is a conspiracy against a certain client.... relax.  The worst case scenario she might not want to see you....... so big deal, you can chose somebody else from the thousands of girls around. Good luck.