glacier

Possible Issues With Dfk?

11 posts in this topic

Is it possible to catch anything nasty from DFK?

I have had sore throats in the past just days after having DFK with ladies I had only just met. 

Just wondering and putting it out there for discussion.

As far as I know you can have only sore throat, maybe she had that too. Nothing else possible to catch from DFK, from my experience.

Other than strep throat, there's oral gonorrhea, of course, and thrush like yeast infections that can be passed on in this way. It's really important to have throat swabs, even if you don't indulge in oral sex, but "only" DFK. Oh, and mononucleosis (glandular fever), hepatitis A, B and C, and all the bacteria present in gum disease. And herpes, naturally, even without the "D" element of DFK.

2 people like this

Other than strep throat, there's oral gonorrhea, of course, and thrush like yeast infections that can be passed on in this way. It's really important to have throat swabs, even if you don't indulge in oral sex, but "only" DFK. Oh, and mononucleosis (glandular fever), hepatitis A, B and C, and all the bacteria present in gum disease. And herpes, naturally, even without the "D" element of DFK.

And (if they are old enough) mercury poisoning from swallowing one of his/hers displaced fillings.

Wow...at this rate punting may become a non-contact sport!!!

Tuberculosis, Novovirus

Wow...at this rate punting may become a non-contact sport!!!

It's all about balance and calculated risks.

1 person likes this

What is life without a little risk!!

Plus, of course, you could get a cold or the flu from kissing - it's just a risk of getting physically close to people.

Yeah ok but anything you'd really want to avoid like ?

My problem isn't what I'll catch from DFK, it's actually getting DFK!