Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BigMig

Hod2

8 posts in this topic

Just returned from a couple of days in London. Had a booking at yesterday, which was cancelled. I couldn't see anything on the twitter site, so just wondered if anyone else had their booking cancelled ?

Thanks

Did they not tell you the reason why it was cancelled and make you an offer of another booking that was convenient with you?

Just give them a call and sort something out, hope you get what you are looking for. :)

Just returned from a couple of days in London. Had a booking at yesterday, which was cancelled. I couldn't see anything on the twitter site, so just wondered if anyone else had their booking cancelled ?

Thanks

I'm sorry Tara was not able to come in and let us know after 9pm and then Kim confirmed but did not show up so up at 11am so we thought she was coming in. Rhianna had to then run round trying to find cover for 2 girls and deal with their appts. With Sammy and Rochelle letting us down at the last minute the day before we have had a few very trying days.  Apologies there was nothing entered on twitter there was just too much to deal with and twitter slipped our minds. The rota was changed as soon as we realised kim would not be in. The other ladies were almost fully booked so we could not in many cases offer an alternative.  It was a situation out of control we do not do these things on purpose believe me, but if a girl doesn't turn up and we cannot replace there is really nothing we can do. If we had more notice we may have been able to save the day but sometimes things just don't work out that way in this industry I am truly sorry.

Yes, a message was left on my mobile. I guess it was just one of those days, but a bit frustrating when it happens.

I'm sorry Tara was not able to come in and let us know after 9pm and then Kim confirmed but did not show up so up at 11am so we thought she was coming in. Rhianna had to then run round trying to find cover for 2 girls and deal with their appts. With Sammy and Rochelle letting us down at the last minute the day before we have had a few very trying days.  Apologies there was nothing entered on twitter there was just too much to deal with and twitter slipped our minds. The rota was changed as soon as we realised kim would not be in. The other ladies were almost fully booked so we could not in many cases offer an alternative.  It was a situation out of control we do not do these things on purpose believe me, but if a girl doesn't turn up and we cannot replace there is really nothing we can do. If we had more notice we may have been able to save the day but sometimes things just don't work out that way in this industry I am truly sorry.

I tried to get with Sammy a few weeks back at Mke, and the lady on the phone said she had called in sick.

1 person likes this

I tried to get with Sammy a few weeks back at Mke, and the lady on the phone said she had called in sick.

This is the reason Sammy will not be working in London for the foreseeable future. This thread highlights how the actions of the girls tarnish the reputation of an agency. All we can do is take appropriate action such as not scheduling them to work there for a period of time or ever again. 

Will Sammy be working in HoD1 on Monday ? She is showing on the website with Rochelle.

just wondered if mel will be back any time soon