Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MissMillie

Hello from MissMillie

22 posts in this topic

I thought I should say a quick Hello after browsing such a forum for the best part of a year.

I haven't been a WG for very long, but have plently of experience in working Erotic type clubs, some of the assertiveness I learnt there as proved a godsend!

Currently based in London.

So Hello all!

Hello Millie, welcome and nice to hear from you,maybe you can post a bit more info ? W.P.

Well, I am at best a complete technophobe and only very recently decided to use forums.

I'm also a model and a horse rider. As WG I've been working for less than a year, but thoroughly enjoying my experience, apart from one unfortunate incident.

Not really sure what information you were after...

Thank you so much for such a nice welcome, and there was me being worried about posting :confused:

Aah, we're all lovely guys and girls here, as you'll find out....!

Welcome and enjoy the ride.

I'm also a model and a horse rider. ...

Hi Millie,

I used to go horse riding with my girlfriend but she fell off and died. Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea. But anyhow, my point is that I found riding uncomfortable because my cock and balls would get squashed. Does your fanny take a real bashing or do you simply glide smoothly back and forth in the saddle?

Hi Millie,

I used to go horse riding with my girlfriend but she fell off and died. Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea. But anyhow, my point is that I found riding uncomfortable because my cock and balls would get squashed. Does your fanny take a real bashing or do you simply glide smoothly back and forth in the saddle?

You are soo bad!! :confused:

Hi Millie,

Welcome to the board :(

Well, that made me laugh.

As long as you use your thighs correctly you can avoid most of the uncomfortable parts

Thank you so much for such a nice welcome, and there was me being worried about posting :confused:

All welcome Miss Millie especially lovely girls like you :(

Well hello there. Welcome to the house of fun. When do we get some more details about you - web site etc? I'm sure that you will be made welcome by all of us

welcome millie, ignore the more ignorant replys, we really only want to know more about you so that we can decide whether or not to book you.

:confused:

I wonder if there is a market for a saddle with a built in vibrator? And I wonder what the horse would think of it.

I used to go horse riding with my girlfriend but she fell off and died. Oh well, plenty more fish in the sea.

GLOL :confused:

Welcome Millie. Out of curiousity and sheer nosiness, what were these erotic type clubs of which you speak? What made you want to cross over into being a WG?

Hi Miss Millie, welcome and enjoy :confused::) xxx

Hi Millie. Good to see you. Have fun. :confused:

btw I've always liked " My Boy Lollipop "

Well, that made me laugh.

As long as you use your thighs correctly you can avoid most of the uncomfortable parts

bit like the technique a WG uses, then :confused::D;)

Sorry for the delay in replying!

Lick N Suck, yes indeed a little like the technique a WG adopts ;)

As for the Saddle/ Vibrator, comment I personally can't think of anything worse than trying to control a crazy horse and being intimately stimulated... but whatever floots your boat I guess!

Hi Millie

Welcome, and nice to hear you are a rider. I have my own Arab 15 hand bright bay gelding. Personally don't have trouble whilst riding wear good underwear and ride properly. Take your point about control of the horse against being stimulated. I find a lot of people who have no clue about horses,or riding seem to think any female who rides must get worked up by the motion. Whilst I have been told by female friends that there are times when at walk, or steady slow canter they do get a nice "buzz" it is never why they ride. Do you have a website??

Didnt Millie sing 'My Boy Lollipop'?