Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jp1

Loose Down There

33 posts in this topic

Hi,

I'm in two minds of what kind of pussy I prefer. Those loose 'beef curtains' which are nice to suck on and play with or the tight firm, neatly tucked in one. Just wondering what your preferences/ tastes where and why?

There aren't any bad ones. Just some better than others !!!

Pmsl this reminds me. Somebody told me that 'Youre so tight its like shagging a virgin'. I just laughed, he didn't see the irony...I work in a massage parlour, Im not a virgin anymore sadly!.....

"badly packed kebabs" are a turn off! 

I delight in the variety too, but perhaps the ones I like most are those that need teasing open with my tongue.

I love all pussy whether beef curtains or a tight innie. :P :P :P

However, I once encountered a truly gaping pussy, it somehow just sat there wide open and looked quite wretched :(

DG

I once read about some research carried out on women's vulvas (seriously, how do you get these jobs??????). The researcher discovered that the female sex organ had so much more variety than the male penis. There is no ideal "template" for the average lady bits and long may it be so.

I took up with a mother of one, soon to be divorced and so on, for a brief affair one summer. Post pregnancy, left her with a set of fanny flaps that were like holding a turkey crown. needless to say she didn't last till Christmas.

I once read about some research carried out on women's vulvas (seriously, how do you get these jobs??????). The researcher discovered that the female sex organ had so much more variety than the male penis. There is no ideal "template" for the average lady bits and long may it be so.

I saw a documentary about this, years ago on C4.  I think there were the ladies of Brighton participating in this experiment which involved having a mould taken.  Indeed they were all different and even one lady who was interviewed could not recognise her own when she saw the final work on display on a wall.  I learned something that day.

I once knew a lady (non wg) who said she had no idea what hers was like.... she had never looked!!!!!!!!

............ and no I did not offer to inform her   :P

I once knew a lady (non wg) who said she had no idea what hers was like.... she had never looked!!!!!!!!

............ and no I did not offer to inform her   :P

she wasn't a Roman Catholic?

she wasn't a Roman Catholic?

or maybe she was a good Catholic...ha ha

I'm not sure either way.  My partner is so hairy down there I can't determine which she is.  She doesn't do oral so my tongue is going to tell me either.

I saw a documentary about this, years ago on C4.  I think there were the ladies of Brighton participating in this experiment which involved having a mould taken.  Indeed they were all different and even one lady who was interviewed could not recognise her own when she saw the final work on display on a wall.  I learned something that day.

It was an art project.I only remember it as it was a favourite topic of posting for some time on a music forum i'm on.

heres the site for the Great Wall of Vagina  http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/home

I must admit to not being a fan of the sticky out flaps or 3D minge I guess you could call it!

I like it all nicely tucked away rather than it looking like a dropped quiche

Variety is the spice of life, that said i'd hate for the back door to be wide open!!! Lol

Dear Markdee

I spied mine..... third block from the right.... second row from top...... fourth from left.

Is their a male equivalent piece of art?   :o

1 person likes this

Dear Markdee

I spied mine..... third block from the right.... second row from top...... fourth from left.

Is their a male equivalent piece of art?   :o

I don't think so,although if there was,at least you'd have no difficulty in hanging your coat up.Did once however see a wall of rabbits(not the cute fluffy type)

I took up with a mother of one, soon to be divorced and so on, for a brief affair one summer. Post pregnancy, left her with a set of fanny flaps that were like holding a turkey crown. needless to say she didn't last till Christmas.

Wow, fanny flaps, its what deep meaningful relationships are built on 

It was an art project.I only remember it as it was a favourite topic of posting for some time on a music forum i'm on.

heres the site for the Great Wall of Vagina  http://www.greatwallofvagina.co.uk/home

How do you even KNOW about this stuff haha

I would love to see the reactions of the guys on here who are criticising some styles of vagina if the ladies started talking in honesty about the sort of cocks we encounter. 

1 person likes this

Chloe...i'm ready hahahahaha LOL

Hey, great memory, that is the one.  I did not watch the programme up to the end as I was so green...... and shocked.  But years after I dared to look at mine after receiving great compliments from guys.  I had to see what the fuss was all about, right?  :)

Annabelle, I've no doubt the compliments were genuine and deserved. The vagina is a beautiful thing

Chloe, this might be a male perspective (but I can appreciate the attraction of a handsome male face or a fit toned male body) but the I cannot see any beauty in the penis. They just look so ridiculous! Grateful to have one of course ;-)

1 person likes this

Annabelle, I've no doubt the compliments were genuine and deserved. The vagina is a beautiful thing

Chloe, this might be a male perspective (but I can appreciate the attraction of a handsome male face or a fit toned male body) but the I cannot see any beauty in the penis. They just look so ridiculous! Grateful to have one of course ;-)

I dont think women chose their life partners by their penis though. Some look good some dont but at the end of the day its the performance that makes you happy not the appearance, to me anyway x