Cumonce

Travelling A Distance To See A Lady

69 posts in this topic

I am keen to see a lady who is probably about 100 miles from me.  I am not in a travelling job so I tend to stick to within at least a 30/40 miles radius.  I am in two minds to see the lady since if I go and like her I will want to go again and this will just use too much time up knowing how addicted I can get!!  So I am going to not go and just stick to local.  Have any other guys had a similar dilemma and you just come to the conclusion that although you would love to see a particular wg, the time, effort etc to get their is too much hassle and you know it could cause issues if you really like the meeting etc! 

Never had that problem, in fact the reverse is what i do as a lady worth visiting is a lady worth visiting...therefore time, travel and whatever else go out the window...

It works for me so will not be changing anytime soon haha...

1 person likes this

My first punt was with a wg who I saw while staying away with work. Had a good time and saw her twice while I was there.

It's about 100 miles from home to her place, and a couple of months later I arranged to see her so booked a day off.

Drove the 100 miles, phoned, text, phoned again. Nothing. Abandoned and drove home - when I got home had two texts from her. First one said "yes all fine for tomorrow" second "bloody hell it was today!" Followed by a humble apology.

My own fault in a way for not confirming on the day - but I stick to a 30 - 40 mile radius now and always confirm before setting off!

1 person likes this

Cumonce, think you're making the right decision. Too many downsides to making that sort of journey for a punt in my book

Have travelled that far once but it coincided with business so guess that doesn't count, it was worth it tho!

I have gone 150 miles to see one lady and ot was well worth it.

and i used to go 60+ miles each way to go to MK but i do tend to look more localy now

there again just seen a lady 25 miles away.

Its never been a problem. I stick to local girls (10 mile radius maximum) unless I'm away on business.

Its never been a problem. I stick to local girls (10 mile radius maximum) unless I'm away on business.

distance can mean different things depending where one is.  I need to go to another town to see girls -no-one where I live unless you count sheep or cows.  so 15-20 mile round trips are the norm.  But for someone living in a big city they can probably find loads of girls in a 5 mile radius.

My case is not exactly the same as yours.However iam on sabbatical at the mo as I help to look after my parents.Additionally I punt with Wgs I really fancy, so I will travel 200 miles each way if need be.And hopefully fit in a party as well, heh heh! I find that it's good to get out of my comfort zone too...

I live in mid Wales/Shropshire borders so the nearest is Shrewsbury or Telford, even that's a 30-40 mile trip, going to Birmingham give more choices but getting on for 60+  miles, add the petrol costs and it works out an expensive punt, not to mention finding an excuse to be out for 3-4 hours !!

For me living in Ireland my nearest punting locations would be 25-30 miles away but for certain ladies you would have to push this out to 60-80 miles to get to the big cities where there is choice in available ladies. 

I am visiting London soon so hope to have a punt there soon. 

It's important to take the petrol cost into the overall price of the booking. Then you have to decide how much you value your time in travelling there.

It's important to take the petrol cost into the overall price of the booking. Then you have to decide how much you value your time in travelling there.

Once I've decided I want to see a particular wg I never give a thought to travel costs, and the only consideration I give to travel time is whether I can make it there and back within the time I have available. Another thing I don't really consider (but probably should) is booking a hotel if the wg I want to see only does outcalls.

The cost of the hotel room often makes a punt  uneconomical as you have to pay for the full night.

There are hardly places that do hourly rates? 

Edited by glacier

Additionally, I like looking around new towns, cities, etc.You get to see some interesting restaurants and shops and stuff when visiting Sps in different parts of the country.I recently went to Lutterworth to check the scene, and it's a nice little town with nice buildings and a pub/restaurant with a thatched roof! And to top it all it was a sunny day...

1 person likes this

The cost of the hotel room often makes a punt  uneconomical as you have to pay for the full night.

There are hardly places that do hourly rates?

I've yet to see one that does hourly rates...Even those that do day rooms can be as expensive as booking a room for a night.

I tend to book in advance and find there are plenty of reasonably priced rooms mid week in my area. Plus some of the hotel booking sites have a rewards scheme, book 10 and get a free night. I book rooms for work occasionally as well so take advantage of offers like that.

If I want to see a specific wg and it means booking a room, so be it.

You can get a hotel  for less than £50 in some locations so it can be done on a budget.  Your paying for the lady not the room so as long as it is cleanish, hot shower then that's ok.   If I had a mate that punted as well and we booked a couple of girls for a hotel say in London for a special occasion seeing a concert, football or something then the two things together would work.  No other blokes no I do this but would one day like to meet a friend that punts as well and we could go do something in London and finish the night off with a couple of sexy ladies!!  A good night out in the capital sounds appealing!

Occasionally I will book an overnight stay, when iam travelling if on the given day there's a couple of hot ladies I want to see that work nearish to one another.And the next day another hot lady is working in another area, so I can narrow the angle and bang as many gorgeous women as the time I have allows.

Surprised at the number of guys who actually see ladies that live within five mins of them. An old friend of mine often used to see them with said wife panicking in the Sainsbury's line, as if we would ever speak to them and put them in a position NO !!

Surprised at the number of guys who actually see ladies that live within five mins of them. An old friend of mine often used to see them with said wife panicking in the Sainsbury's line, as if we would ever speak to them and put them in a position NO !!

how do you know if the girl you are seeing in a town some miles away doesnt live near you?  she may be working away so she does not get recognised.  chatting with some girls they come from some distance away from their workplace.

A part time wg I saw regularly up to this year lived so close to me we actually discussed what we'd do if we bumped into one another. As it happened, I visited the place where she worked in her day job in my line of work, so we decided we'd let on to one another and use work as the reason we knew each other. In reality we'd never noticed one another through our work!

Small world innit?

2 hours max drive time if she's a looker with excellent fb.

My visits are usually within a 30-60 minute drive, so if that counts as travelling then yes I do and I enjoy driving whilst rarely getting the chance to do it much so 'tis all part of the experience. 

I have many guys come and see me from some distance away. It always makes me feel very privileged they have traveled a long way just to see me :)

2 people like this

The reliability factor is significant. I travelled twice by train from London to Birmingham to see a wonderful girl. However, her planning/reliability was lousy, resulting in me losing money for a further two visits on pre-paid travel, not to mention two days holiday from work which could have been better spent.