Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Burty

Flashbacks To Memorable Punts

5 posts in this topic

Apologies if this has been covered before, I did have a quick look but I'm a lazy so and so...

Just wondering if certain things trigger a flashback to a memorable punting moment for others...

Two which spring to my mind are any mention of a 'Big Reunion' tour. It brings back memories of a fantastic overnight booking with my favourite wg. The hotel I booked happened to be the same as the acts who were performing a Big Reunion gig at a local arena were staying at. At the time I had no clue what the Big Reunion was! As we strolled arm in arm back to the hotel after a rather yummy meal, during which she was flirting quite outrageously - we were greeted by hoardes of autograph hunters and a couple of photographers waiting for the tour bus to arrive. Talk about discreet... :rolleyes:

We were back in the room, just getting comfortable as you do, when there was a bit of a commotion outside. I was then treated to the rather wonderful sight of this lovely lady jumping out of bed, pulling the curtain back and standing at the window, completely starkers, reeling off names of the acts getting off the bus. If I'd have been a photographer I know where my camera would have been pointing and it wouldn't be at Kerry Katona's mug...

The second happened earlier today. I was flicking through some digital radio channels in the car when Karma Police by Radiohead came on. The last time I remember hearing this song was when it was playing quietly at an incall about 2 months ago. I was looking up at this stunning young long haired brunette who was on top of me in cowgirl, leaning forward gripping the metal headboard on the bed, her eyes closed, biting her lip, really going for it before stopping, looking down at me, grinning, and swivelling round and carrying on reverse cowgirl. I remember thinking at the time this song will never sound the same again! Today is the first time I've heard it since.

Anyone with any stories of their own?

1 person likes this

While enjoying an exciting hour with a Donna Exeter a bolt of lightening struck close by, followed by heavy rain storm.  The rest of my time was full of wetnes and many flashes and bangs :)  So every thunderstorm transports me back to Exeter.

Visiting London for a Stones concert gave me the opportunity to visit an Asian girl for an hour and a Ukrainia lady for two separate hour appointments, both excellent punts so any hearing any Stones track sends me back to that day.

Edited by Corus Boy

Any mention of the London Olympics 2012 gets my mind racing. On the night of the opening ceremony, I met a girl for the first time who I adored (RIP); it was such a good time, we repeated it for the closing ceremony.

Many.

And always looking for more.

We live and learn.

The 1812 Overture by Tchaikovsky does it for me. You know the one they always play at outdoor music when they finish with a firework display where the climax is a volley of cannon fire, ringing chimes and a brass fanfare finale.

Hearing this brings back memories of  punts with Sarah of Central London ("Sarah in the City") who in the old Punternet statistics consistently was in the top three ladies. Sarah always had classical music playing quietly in the background and on one never to be forgotten occasion we had a mutual orgasm at the climax of the 1812 Overture.