OliveTree

Best At Hod?

10 posts in this topic

Hello,

Can experienced practitioners please tell me who is currently the best WG at HOD london at the moment?

In terms if service, looks etc

Thanks

Not too sound bad but its a personal preference, the pics been updated to show no airbrushing so pick one u like & go.

If unsure do 20 mins.

As W133 stated, it is down to personal preferences.

I haven't been to HOD that much in the last 12 months. In that time my favourites have been Chloe,Scarlet and Lucy. They are each friendly and easy going. I like oral most of all and they were all excellent in that department. If I had to pick my favourite out of the three, it would be Chloe. Very pretty, beautiful curves, intense oral with eye contact and appears to enjoy what she does.

what about kim, zara or jenny? any experiences with these girls? i like natural, girl next door types.

Kim's on my hit list, but I will probably see her at MK...

between chloe and scarlet ,who has the best blowjob taking into consideration chloe doesnt entertain cim

Hello,

Can experienced practitioners please tell me who is currently the best WG at HOD london at the moment?

In terms if service, looks etc

Thanks

Depends what type of girl you find attractive, and what services you're after. A bit more info please...

what about kim, zara or jenny? any experiences with these girls? i like natural, girl next door types.

Kim and Jenny are both very good, but very different girls. Kim will provide a pretty much anything goes pse, and Jenny an out of this world gfe. If you want a natural girl next door, then Jenny would be your girl.

Not seen Zara yet.

between chloe and scarlet ,who has the best blowjob taking into consideration chloe doesnt entertain cim

I thought Chloe did do cim, but having just re-checked her profile it isn't on there. Still, Chloe is a guaranteed good time.

Have not been to HOD for a couple of years but back in London soon for work. Noticed some girls do Nuru on their now. Whats the price for that anyone? Any recommendations?