jp1

Anyone Up For A Mmf Or Mmff?

18 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, is it possible or would anyone be up for teaming up with me to find a girl that we can have a MMF with. if possible, we could try for an MMFF.

Post below if interested.

Doesn't sound like a good idea - personally wouldn't contemplate doing a joint booking with a stranger. My suggestions to you would be:

- attend an organised party or book a girl who enjoys going to swingers events

- find a girl who has a male friend that she has fun with

- join up with a friend of yours

You need to put in area also as no one would know where you want to do it.

I think you want to meet the other parties first.  I always think these MFF, MMF etc are always better when you have seen the persons a few times before. Had a MFF once and to be honest it wasn't that great over rated and a lot of acting etc.  If its with a couple you really get on with then yeah it could work but not with strangers for me.  Have to meet first with male and female!  

I have actually tried this with someone off the board and the beautiful Lia Amelia.

It takes a fair bit of planning beforehand to make sure you're both clear on what you want. I would suggest group emails between the 3 of you and a drink beforehand to make sure everyones happy.

Needless to say the right girl is critical - Lia was fantastic and put two nervous people totally at ease.

1 person likes this

Would there be any point doing this if you go to orgies? I'm not sure if it would make all that much difference to me.Although if you wanted A levels with the girls and other off road activities.Then orgies are not the right place?

I found the MMF quite intimate - whereas a party is a lot more open and lacks a certain something for those who like to feel a connection.

preferably an indian girl, within the London area?

I have actually tried this with someone off the board and the beautiful Lia Amelia.

It takes a fair bit of planning beforehand to make sure you're both clear on what you want. I would suggest group emails between the 3 of you and a drink beforehand to make sure everyones happy.

Needless to say the right girl is critical - Lia was fantastic and put two nervous people totally at ease.

I am always astounded by the versatility of Miss Lia Amelia.  It seems there are no boundaries which she has not yet crossed, and all with extreme skill and to high praise.  I take my hat off and raise a glass of bubbly to the reigning monarch, Miss L A.

1 person likes this

I am always astounded by the versatility of Miss Lia Amelia.  It seems there are no boundaries which she has not yet crossed, and all with extreme skill and to high praise.  I take my hat off and raise a glass of bubbly to the reigning monarch, Miss L A.

ahhh Don, you make me blush  ;) Im gonna crack open the bubbly now. xx

Im so happy to hear you had a good time when we had that MMF encounter  :)

We did make it really clear what we were all up for prior to meeting up... and I did know one of you beforehand as well, which made me feel at ease too and to be honest I don't think I would do this with two strangers. xxx

Would there be any point doing this if you go to orgies? I'm not sure if it would make all that much difference to me.Although if you wanted A levels with the girls and other off road activities.Then orgies are not the right place?

At parties and orgies you have to be prepared to go with the flow and you may not necessarily be able to tick every single thing of your list, as there are more people involved and joining in at parties. They can still be pretty fun and Ive gotten up to all sorts of stuff when I have attended them. x

1 person likes this

Much easier to book a couple so you know the other guy will show lol Have seen a couple in my area for 100 and was anything goes including dp so may be a better bet imo

At parties and orgies you have to be prepared to go with the flow and you may not necessarily be able to tick every single thing of your list, as there are more people involved and joining in at parties. They can still be pretty fun and Ive gotten up to all sorts of stuff when I have attended them. x

you'll have to let me know which parties you're getting to, so you can lead me astray! Mmmmmwwwwaaaah...

1 person likes this

you'll have to let me know which parties you're getting to, so you can lead me astray! Mmmmmwwwwaaaah...

I sure will xxxxxxx

Hi Just joined this site and saw your old topic, i am 100% up for it. I am asian too. I love MMFF and GangBang . I am off to London for 2 weeks from today so let me know where and when and arrange good busty girls  as I live boobs 

Awaiting for your arrangement

Sam

If you can get chatting with a known gentleman friend of mine I would be up for this :) x