glacier

Anal In Mk

26 posts in this topic

Can anyone recommend a lady that does good anal in MK?

I assume anal is a no no with the agency ladies? 

I guess it depends what you call an agency and what qualifies somewhere as a parlour.

I tend to think of Annabellas, temptations etc as parlours (albeit in apartments/houses rather than a building with reception, lots of showers etc) and not agencies which seem to me to have lots and lots of staff in disparate locations and with higher prices.

Just a personal view though.

(Odd name, up4nething - I can understand it with an a instead of an e but up to you of course...)

I finds the terminology strange at times.

in Ireland we don't have parlours as they tend to attract the attention of the police rather quickly. 

I would class anyone with a website with more than 1 lady on it an agency. I am sorry if I have taken the wrong end of the stick, 

I would agree with you that generally a website with more than 1 lady is an agency.  I would class anywhere with incall facilities and multiple girls as a parlour.

That's just my own thoughts on and experiences of it all.

Agencies at mk do provide the service but only on some ladies & its £40 on top of ur booking fee.

Parissa / tina from AB do, do it. From the two its parissa as she got a hot bod. If u two click it would be hott.

1 person likes this

(Odd name, up4nething - I can understand it with an a instead of an e but up to you of course...)

Read it phonetically and I think it makes more sense. UP   4   N  E  THING  .... I could have called myself Upforanything...but at 53 I wanted to appear hip and cool...of well that failed :D   

Agencies at mk do provide the service but only on some ladies & its £40 on top of ur booking fee.

Parissa / tina from AB do, do it. From the two its parissa as she got a hot bod. If u two click it would be hott.

I paid no extra with Karolina £120 for the hour. maybe extra on a 30 minute booking

1 person likes this

I paid no extra with Karolina £120 for the hour. maybe extra on a 30 minute booking

Karolina genuinely  loves Anal .. 

LOL. Could it be as a way of avoiding Eye Contact with the punter as she is Shy ??

She seems like a good prospect. Thanks folks.

LOL. Could it be as a way of avoiding Eye Contact with the punter as she is Shy ??

From  reading her reviews, I doubt she is shy at all.

Emily_Jane

What parlour is she with?

What parlour is she with?

Emily tours MK every two weeks or so at the moment, and does incalls from a flat in CMK. Pricier than regular MK rates, but well worth it. You'll be able to find her profile on Adultwork. 

Emily tours MK every two weeks or so at the moment, and does incalls from a flat in CMK. Pricier than regular MK rates, but well worth it. You'll be able to find her profile on Adultwork. 

Yeah but the anal is on top of the £160 per hour. £40 i think.  I could see some very sexy ladies for 2 hours for that. Is she really worth the extra?

Yeah but the anal is on top of the £160 per hour. £40 i think.  I could see some very sexy ladies for 2 hours for that. Is she really worth the extra?

Yup. If you like petite genuine 20 year old nymphomaniacs built for sin. In my opinion. 

Jodi at Annab's and Mke,i've not done A with her but she said she likes it.

Hi Other than Karolina is the any other girl who will genuinely provide anal sex with and fulfill my desires

Foxy at MKe offers anal I believe.

Morena Sexy on AW offers anal and seems to genuinely like it. I've seen her three times now and every time she's obliged.

I am currently checking out indis in london and mk as thinking of popping my anal cherry. I havent been impressed with annabellas has too much of an agency/in out feel so dont want to do it there, plus if extra £40 not worth it as some girls inc it in their price.

Any indi recommendations in mk would be good, preferably included in the price.

I will post my findings at the weekend!

Asked Tina at MK-Anabellas for anal today (it was advertised) and she wasn't willing.. shame .. had to contend with a finger.. ;(  heh ho... pretty good fun otherwise...

Asked Tina at MK-Anabellas for anal today (it was advertised) and she wasn't willing.. shame .. had to contend with a finger.. ;(  heh ho... pretty good fun otherwise...

Thanks for the heads up; I am in the MK / Milton Keynes area from time to time so useful to know this.

Sonia (on AW) gives prolongued anal included in the price, as well as kissing, owo and cim(£10 extra). Friend of Morena! ?Im considering an anal 3 some !!!