Jonnybgood

Running out of wick.

16 posts in this topic

The past week Ive been burning the candle at both ends, and at age 57 the candle is a bit short, Ive been to two parties and had two punts. BTW the parties were the sort you dont write FRs about. The parties were on Monday and Wednesday left both about 1am in bed by 2.30. My punts were on Tuesday and Thursday, Tuesdays punt was at short notice, shes my regular girl and shes going back home for a couple of months, Thursdays punt was at a little known establishment in SW7, very tiring but enjoyable. A side issue, on thursday when I got to SW7, there was a chap waiting at the door I just queued up behind him, gave the maid a shock when she opened the door, should I have walked round the block and waited till he had gone inside? Yesterday back to work up at 4am back home at 8pm. My query is, at this time of year, does anybody else have trouble fitting everything in( no problem on tuesday things a bit slack by thursday:rolleyes:) or is everything too much hassle and you do without?

The past week Ive been burning the candle at both ends, and at age 57 the candle is a bit short, Ive been to two parties and had two punts. BTW the parties were the sort you dont write FRs about. The parties were on Monday and Wednesday left both about 1am in bed by 2.30. My punts were on Tuesday and Thursday, Tuesdays punt was at short notice, shes my regular girl and shes going back home for a couple of months, Thursdays punt was at a little known establishment in SW7, very tiring but enjoyable. A side issue, on thursday when I got to SW7, there was a chap waiting at the door I just queued up behind him, gave the maid a shock when she opened the door, should I have walked round the block and waited till he had gone inside? Yesterday back to work up at 4am back home at 8pm. My query is, at this time of year, does anybody else have trouble fitting everything in( no problem on tuesday things a bit slack by thursday:rolleyes:) or is everything too much hassle and you do without?

Sounds as though you did well to keep this run going. I am 44 and did similar this week, 4 Parties over 2 consequetive days and 3 121s of an hour each. I sustained 2 injuries, a sore knob and a slight groin strain, but was able to fit these punts in quite easily but being retired obviously makes it a lot easier. :confused:

If you were early for your sw7 appointment then a walk round the block might of been better, if you were on time, no problem the maid would have known she would opening the door to 2 guys.

The past week Ive been burning the candle at both ends, and at age 57 the candle is a bit short, Ive been to two parties and had two punts. BTW the parties were the sort you dont write FRs about. The parties were on Monday and Wednesday left both about 1am in bed by 2.30. My punts were on Tuesday and Thursday, Tuesdays punt was at short notice, shes my regular girl and shes going back home for a couple of months, Thursdays punt was at a little known establishment in SW7, very tiring but enjoyable. A side issue, on thursday when I got to SW7, there was a chap waiting at the door I just queued up behind him, gave the maid a shock when she opened the door, should I have walked round the block and waited till he had gone inside? Yesterday back to work up at 4am back home at 8pm. My query is, at this time of year, does anybody else have trouble fitting everything in( no problem on tuesday things a bit slack by thursday or is everything too much hassle and you do without?
Sounds as though you did well to keep this run going. I am 44 and did similar this week, 4 Parties over 2 consequetive days and 3 121s of an hour each. I sustained 2 injuries, a sore knob and a slight groin strain, but was able to fit these punts in quite easily but being retired obviously makes it a lot easier.

If you were early for your sw7 appointment then a walk round the block might of been better, if you were on time, no problem the maid would have known she would opening the door to 2 guys.

Jeez it must be terrible for you guys! My heart goes out to you. :confused::(:P

Sounds as though you did well to keep this run going. I am 44 and did similar this week, 4 Parties over 2 consequetive days and 3 121s of an hour each. I sustained 2 injuries, a sore knob and a slight groin strain, but was able to fit these punts in quite easily but being retired obviously makes it a lot easier. :(

* looks at smiths in admiration and wonders what he has for breakfast * :confused:

* looks at smiths in admiration and wonders what he has for breakfast * :confused:

Nothing actually. I always punt on an empty stomach and get the munchies after the punt when i often pig out.:(

* looks at smiths in admiration and wonders what he has for breakfast * :(

I'm wondering how he retired by 44? :confused:

Jeez it must be terrible for you guys! My heart goes out to you.

Cheers mate.:confused: The sore knob restricted me at the last Party of the 4 but i struggled through somehow bravely.:(

I'm wondering how he retired by 44? :confused:

Simple. I sold a number of properties i owned, let the rest out and after my fathers sad death earlier this year i will once probate is completed own a large number of businesses, commercial and residential properties.

Cheers mate.:confused: The sore knob restricted me at the last Party of the 4 but i struggled through somehow bravely.

You're an inspiration to us all! :( I seem to remember last year I was going to start selling tshirts saying "I'm the real Smiths". Must get on to Zazzle right now, I'll make a mint lol :eek:

Ah Jonny, you're only young once. Whilst the body and wallet can hack it, keep going.

Earlier in the year, I had a week of punting opportunity and decided to go for a punt per day for 8 days. I lasted 5 days but because I had a party booked for the 7th day and was worried about running out of steam, I took a rest on the 6th. Still, it was a fun week :D.

Unlike smiths though, I am not retired and have neither the time nor the funds to make it a regular habit. Truth be told, I don't think I'd want to.

Twice a month seems to work for me, it helps build up a bit of anticipation.

What sort of parties are they that you don't write FRs about?

Swingers Parties and TS/TV Parties come to mind, off-topic on Pnet as you no doubt know.

Swingers Parties and TS/TV Parties come to mind, off-topic on Pnet as you no doubt know.

I've met the lovely OP didnt have him down as a tranny lover

Ones where you only, eat, drink and be merry, and dont do Merry.

Edited by Jonnybgood
added extras.