Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LondonBoyUsa

Jasmine

16 posts in this topic

Chaps

has anybody seen jasmine listed on Saucy also has her own website, based in London 

thank you in advance

I met up with the lovely Jasmine two weeks ago... Love spending time in her fun, bubbly company :) 

1 person likes this

cant help with a male point of view but she was my best buddie in london a great girl sexy sweet fun package all in one

you wont be disappointed x

1 person likes this

Thank you lovely ladies :) xxx

Any one got unphotoshopped pics of Jasmine, or  can any MALE that has seen Jasmine verify if her physique is as stacked as represented in the pics.

Ah bless, you're relentless aren't you! I would encourage anyone with photos of me other than those on my website to refrain sending them to any trolls x

1 person likes this

Dont know why your being so defensive,

Just looking for a male point of view thats all. You got a chip on your shoulder about something?

giganto GROW UP

1 person likes this

@LondonBoyUSA

When you book her please do share with the forum your experience and the accuracy of the representation of her body. There a lot of people on here eager to know.

there is already 1 review for jasmine on here read that!

1 person likes this

@LondonBoyUSA

When you book her please do share with the forum your experience and the accuracy of the representation of her body. There a lot of people on here eager to know.

Err, you're just one person with a bee in your bonnet, so hardly "a lot of people". I'm not being defensive, my glowing feedback and amount of returning clients speak volumes to me. I don't understand why you're so bothered by the fact I use professional photos. As I've explained to you before it'd be counterproductive of me to use misleading photos. Plenty of other ladies use professional photos, I don't see you pestering them.

1 person likes this

I saw the lovely  Jasmine last week. A fantastic couple of hours.

Very sexy, very attractive,  she does have a superb behind & fantastic breasts.

I had a great time & I would recommend her without hesitation

5 people like this

Aww thank you, that's very kind of you. Was an absolute pleasure meeting you, and maybe we'll meet again ;) x

Ahh jasmine. Saw her website. I was planning on booking her. Might book her next probably in august. From the previous pics I've seen to the new ones, it seems they are real and not photoshopped.

I wanted to read reviews of her too but couldn't really find many lol. They tend to be quite vauge so I'll see for myself.

She's definitely a curvy woman and photo's are real take a look on her website, she's pretty with a great pair of tits and ass. Ive said this before on a few threads, and can hold her own in an in-depth conversation too.

you won't be disappointed with Jasmine, she is so beautiful and so lovely. As for photos... I use the same photographer and the only airbrushing he did for me was remove a huge bruise i had at the time!

i always think its a bit odd for people to suggest that photos are photoshopped as, ultimately, it would not work in the girl's favour. News travels fast via the internet you know... If Jasmine's photos were inaccurate then i think everyone would have heard about it by now.