Sammy Milf

Use Of Signatures

13 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I had a little trouble changing my signiture this morning, just wanted to change my venue but it kept telling me about being limited to three lines of text, so as I had three lines of text then had a :) on its own on the fourth line so l deleted that, so back to three lines and hit the save button but still got the three line warning, tried it so many times it timed out my log-in !

Having had a think maybe PN counts space between the lines? anyhow the only way I could find to save anything was to wipe it all clean and start again.

Anyone else having problems?

Hi Sammy,

Perhaps there are limitations on the length of letters in signatures, that wouldn't be unusual. But only an admin or a mod could tell you. Apparently you managed to do it right :)

Because some people have been turning their signatures into lengthy advertorials we have now introduced a three line limit.

Thanks for replying!

I was trying to edit out the " :)" on line four to make it three lines but the software did not allow any editing until I

deleted everything and started from fresh.

I was very confused and was thinking that if others were trying to slim down their sigs they

may also try to edit like I did.

Anyhow it's done, is what I have written acceptable for our forum? :unsure:  

No, Sammy, as you clearly have no intention of coming within range of my humble abode.

I think 100 lines are in order...

Anyhow it's done, is what I have written acceptable for our forum? :unsure:

It will be on the agenda at the next meeting of the Signatures Approval Sub-Committee.

Are how many lines  you have between your 3 lines going to be limited. Some signatures are longer than most posts x

It will be on the agenda at the next meeting of the Signatures Approval Sub-Committee.

If you require a secretary to take minutes of the meeting................

I think 100 lines are in order...

I would love to but limited to just three lines now.

ps. I have SatNav. lol.

Are how many lines  you have between your 3 lines going to be limited. Some signatures are longer than most posts x

It looks that way, I had double spaced my lines, but to edit it down had to delete and start fresh.

It looks that way, I had double spaced my lines, but to edit it down had to delete and start fresh.

I had four lines in mine although no line gaps in between, Ive just edited mine down too and deleted one of the lines x

I had four lines in mine although no line gaps in between, Ive just edited mine down too and deleted one of the lines x

And it is a model of how it should be done :)

And it is a model of how it should be done :)

Why thank you kind sire  ^_^