Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
derekfromdevon

Punting With A Mate?

29 posts in this topic

I’ve always fancied the idea of punting with a male friend although, so far at least, neither of my own attempts have been all that successful.

Several years ago a friend from my university days accompanied me on a visit to Amsterdam where he wanted me to show him the Red Light District. “We can egg each other on”, he said. However, after a pleasant evening window-shopping, discussing the girls and even actually agreeing on which one we were both going to see, he chickened out at the last minute.

The only other time was abroad when a local guy and I went to a drinking club cum brothel together and each had a girl but he wasn’t really a friend and there was no discussion beforehand or comparing of notes afterwards so it wasn’t really any kind of shared experience at all.

I still hanker after it though and wonder how many of you feel the same way, i.e. whoring with a mate? And how many of you have actually done it?

Do tell.

derekfromdevon.

this goes against the first rule of punting

never ever tell anyone ever.  never.

one day you may fall out and he may well betray you then.

its a secret to take to your grave.

3 people like this

I bet a lot people have confided in friends male or female in respect of their activities.  Who is really that interested in your sex life.  Who cares really.  Not sure I would feel comfortable but may be swayed if special occasion.  If you have the best mate in the world and he got you her birthday present a night with a sexy lady!  I wonder how one would take it!  I guess it depends on your relationship with your friends.  I haven't got any close close friends Argh sad hey!

I nearly did it - a while ago (before marriage) I knew a guy who tried to get me to go to the philipines with him - angelee city - said I would have the time of my life. I often wish i had gone.

There's a couple of rumours about my sex life going around my local town.So if you were to add the fact that I "sleep with Prostitutes" to that list I don't think anyone would bat an eyelid! Haha...

I've had a foursome once. In an east european country a couple of years ago with someone who had been a friend since schooldays. I would never consider it with anyone else. You really do have to be close friends to go on a punt together. Particularly when the four of you are in the same hotel bedroom and swop partners. Incredible the feeling of having one woman immediately after another. Even if there english is very limited.

1 person likes this

Although I fully appreciate the 'keep it to yourself' rule followers and would generally agree, I did use to take a single mate of mine who very rarely got his legover, and too damn lazy to do anything about it, to Victoria House in Lutterworth to get him 'seen to' ... and of course it only seemed fair to enjoy the trip myself. He always appreciated it as a mate looking after him. He and a couple of other like minded mates also paid a couple of trips to Winstons / Churchills in Leeds with me while I worked in the area. Don't share this hobby these days though

I bet it would be great fun!  Will just have to carry on keeping it a secret I think.

Punt often with a mate or indeed mates !  Bunch of guys and a bunch of girls for dinner, drinks and then party time ( separately of course  ! ). Punt fairly regularly with one guy. Difficulty is arranging two girls at the same time but not inposible at all just takes a little planning.

Why punt with mates in parts of the world where could become dangerous as you do not know the local rules, when is so much safer in the UK?

Why the fuck would you want to see your mates hairy arse, cock 'n' Balls ? :o

It would put me off my stride.

Why the fuck would you want to see your mates hairy arse, cock 'n' Balls ? :o

It would put me off my stride.

Ha ha, maybe they are shaven with baby smooth skin

It's also worth noting that many women would be reluctant to see two men together if she didn't know and trust a client. I know I have turned down plenty of calls from men asking if they could bring their mate too. Just doesn't make me feel safe! 

However I would do it for a client who I knew well. 

I wouldn't want to see my mates hairy arse and balls either. My thinking would be if we were at a hotel had separate rooms and had a girl each and swapped at half time.  Could compare notes etc.

Done it once with a mate when we visited Sandys in Manchester - the waiting room is very public there anyway, so didn't feel too bad! Compared notes and then went on the lash after. Probably not the last time we'd do that either I suspect

The French have a phrase "frère et cochon" (brother and pig) for which there we have no equivalent - ie someone with whom you can share all your filthiest thoughts and activities. I have a couple of them at a verbal level, but it's never gone further than that.

1 person likes this

I took a couple of "out of town" mates to Soho one night at around 3 or 4 in the morning... we ended up at Tisbury Court (even though I knew it was a clip joint)... I was showing them the bright lights and had a good night out... the idea of a brothel came up... I said Soho and their eyes went wide... they had only ever seen it on those TV shows and documentaries... first we went to the greek street walk down (which was still russian, with 2 rooms open and a bouncer) but one of my mates looked like shit LOL and the girls (both well fit) didnt like him saying 2 of us could come in but not him so we moved on to Dean street... but there was a gang of crackheads on the stairs and we kept going... a tout told me berwick street was open ( i think he thought i was also a tout because my mates looked so out of place LOL) but it was busy... so we ended up at Tisbury court... the one that looked like shit went in the first room and me and the other went upstairs... I didnt fancy her and wasnt fussed and my mate said that also (but was probably chicken)... so we waited on the stairs for shit face... he took ages, came out £100 short and we saw her when she let him out - she was a right minger... me and the other mate pissed ourselves laughing all the way home and were laughing for a very long time after... shit face refused to talk about it ever.

another time in amsterdam i was on a smokers weekend with some work mates but one had come just for sex thinking we were going for sex... the others were quite disgusted and i stayed neutral... we got split up at one point and the sex case went for a punt...  i said "dont worry mate... i wont tell" then when he was gone i legged it round the corner and did a lovely blonde dutch girl... ran back to the coffee shop and sat there all casual as if nothing had happened... he came back in all happy and grinning but worried also... "you wont tell will you?" "no mate, YOUR secret is safe with me"... a few weeks later he pissed me off over something so i went round telling everybody.

No way.  My mates do not even know I indulge.  I have been at parlours where groups of men have visited, and remember one group where a couple of them turned heads upon seeing one WG enter the lounge/reception area, and then looked sullen as I had booked the said WG.

another time in amsterdam i was on a smokers weekend with some work mates but one had come just for sex thinking we were going for sex... the others were quite disgusted and i stayed neutral... we got split up at one point and the sex case went for a punt...  i said "dont worry mate... i wont tell" then when he was gone i legged it round the corner and did a lovely blonde dutch girl... ran back to the coffee shop and sat there all casual as if nothing had happened... he came back in all happy and grinning but worried also... "you wont tell will you?" "no mate, YOUR secret is safe with me"... a few weeks later he pissed me off over something so i went round telling everybody.

That's pretty low, after you telling him that his secret is safe with you. :angry:

That's a bit below the belt ralhar.  Two wrongs don't make a right. If a friend did something to annoy me and he had a secret like that I wouldn't tell but it is going to help anybody.  You have to be ethical in life and that's not going to help you or him.  Morale of the story don't trust anyone! I don't!

"you wont tell will you?" "no mate, YOUR secret is safe with me"... a few weeks later he pissed me off over something so i went round telling everybody.

...and there we have the reason I go a punting with no one but me! :rolleyes:

Also the reason why I won't tell them what I'm up to either...

1 person likes this

Do you draw straws to decide who gets sloppy seconds ? How does it work ?

1 person likes this

Do you draw straws to decide who gets sloppy seconds ? How does it work ?

Thank you for the smile.