johndsap

Tantric W/fs

4 posts in this topic

Hi,  i'm looking for a good tantric experience where FS is involved - i already know about Emma from Butterfly, but she is slightly outside what i'm prepared to pay.  I reckon £180/hour is where I would like to be..for 1 hour (or more)..

Any help//recomendations are appreciated. 

Have you looked at Amina from the same agency? Probably smaller all round but still an amazing experience!

Have you looked at Amina from the same agency? Probably smaller all round but still an amazing experience!

Sessioned with her this week and disappointing. Certainly not tantric and hardly erotic.

What do you class as Full Service? I did a tantric massage to a lady the other day thinking she wanted just that but trust me, she wanted a whole lot more and like tugg said "tantric" never really came into it even though that is what I was there for.

Personally, there seems to be a lot of discrepancy between one person's idea of "tantric" and and another's. Same with "full service" or even " happy ending" before I started doing tantric massage I assumed that mean with hands. Now I see it means a lot more!