Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jaysnerz007

Annabelles Stirchley

4 posts in this topic

Hi this closed several months ago now but does anyone know where the ladies went thanks I always liked seeing Natalie anyone had any visits with her when it was there thanks.

As the girls were largely EE as far as I recall, I would think they would have scattered to the four winds and it would be extremely difficult to track anyone down unless the only one you've named happened to be known by someone on here.

But she as well as the others may well be using different names now if still working.

The only research would be to trawl through AW profiles but no real reason why all or any would still be in Birmingham (or UK).

Sorry to be negative but no reason for you not to keep asking and looking out for Natalie et al yourself of course.

Edited by vivluvsme

As the girls were largely EE as far as I recall, I would think they would have scattered to the four winds and it would be extremely difficult to track anyone down unless the only one you've named happened to be known by someone on here.

But she as well as the others may well be using different names now if still working.

The only research would be to trawl through AW profiles but no real reason why all or any would still be in Birmingham (or UK).

Sorry to be negative but no reason for you not to keep asking and looking out for Natalie et al yourself of course.

Is it worth trying Kitty & Co, just further up the road? Or 'At your Service', further down virtually opposite the British Oak?

Fair point I should have included. they are both close in location and in price range.